Media Israel Adesanya Posts Knocking Out Alex Pereira Just Days Before UFC 300

Yes it’s a fact that Periera is 3-1 in combat sports against Izzy

That’s called a fact! Try to keep up OK!
That's not I was talking about dummy. This silly hambase has a combined iq of 2 lol

Do you need me to hold your hand through your own conversation little boy? Cmon little Skippy, use that little peabrain to figure out where you have no clue what a fact is

That's not I was talking about dummy. This silly hambase has a combined iq of 2 lol

Do you need me to hold your hand through your own conversation little boy? Cmon little Skippy, use that little peabrain to figure out where you have no clue what a fact is
Damn! You’re really f*cking stupid and extremely butt hurt. Sorry I insulted your boy(friend)

Damn! You’re really f*cking stupid and extremely butt hurt. Sorry I insulted your boy(friend)
You are too stupid for words. The fact you're not embarrassed by how dumb you've made yourself look is hilarious.

It must be tough being you 24/7. Lol let me know when you learn what facts are you dumbass

Take the rematch or stop talking about it.

<BC1>

You are too stupid for words. The fact you're not embarrassed by how dumb you've made yourself look is hilarious.

It must be tough being you 24/7. Lol let me know when you learn what facts are you dumbass
You’re proving my point again! GTFO! Sorry your feelings are hurt

I'm just laughing at how clueless you are to the reality that you may be mentally handicap lol
Alex is is 3-1 over Izzy in combat sports! I know you do not understand this. Go upstairs and ask your mom to explain it to you! She’ll understand!

Alex is is 3-1 over Izzy in combat sports! I know you do not understand this. Go upstairs and ask your mom to explain it to you! She’ll understand!
That has never been refuted you retard.

I am going to pretend to be you now

Fact: You are a homosexual who takes it in the ass from Alex Pereira

Them facts bro!

Alex is frigging huge. How he made 185 and won a belt there is nothing short of a miracle. Dude is a large 205er and can easily fight HW. He requested he wants to fight at Hw. Meanwhile let's look at Izzys single venture into LHW. Lost to old man Jan. No comparison.

I love how he posts this but would absolutely run to the hills when a rematch is offered (despite being down 3-1)

Laughing at you babies crying about me is fucking hilarious

You can think I'm mad but I'm just laughing at you guys being derpy lol

There there little guy
everyone’s laughing at you kid :)

and you’re so triggered you respond to EVERY quote and every message addressing you :p

remember to breathe and don’t cry too much. there there little guy.

You sound like you take dicks in the ass. No heterosexual male constantly has gay thoughts without being at least a closet homo. 2024 bud, that shit is accepted.

Stop projecting your fantasies onto others
Perhaps you should post less and think more.

Back