Media Israel Adesanya posts Tribeca Film Festival Poster (possible film?)

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score

"Finally...all in divine timing
#mylifeisamovie"

With Israel wanting to fight soon, do you think events such as these will be distractions? Which ranked opponent would you like to see him fight next?

Discuss

#mylifeisamovie

DetailedDenseBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

mmmh i remember Conor had film documentary that detailed the rise of his career. I actually really enjoyed it, was cool watching him go from a average dude to super star fighter. I will probably give this Izzy one a watch just to see if is decent but i ain't paying to see it lol.

Nah, Izzy is too experienced to be distracted by shit like that

He wants to fight soon, but I don’t know if he actually will… there really needs to be a couple of fights at MW before he fights again

If he HAS to fight soon I’d go with Rob, but I know most people have no interest so the next best thing is DDP even though it would be a lot better if he had another fight or two to properly build it

He wants to fight soon, but I don’t know if he actually will… there really needs to be a couple of fights at MW before he fights again

If he HAS to fight soon I’d go with Rob, but I know most people have no interest so the next best thing is DDP even though it would be a lot better if he had another fight or two to properly build it
I like the Rob fight, Idk why Shersheep still underestimate him. That's the most Dangerous fight for Izzy outside of Alex Perriera. The last fight was razor close and Rob is only getting more comfortable in the pocket. The more he can stay out of kicking ra get, the better.

I don't like the DDP fight either, he's got the most merit, but I'm a bit of a snob, I just hate watching the guy fight. He has an ugly sloppy style that he's maximized into a #6 spot, lol food for him. With "8%" oxygen no less, lol. Super overachiever.

Izzy haters, I mean Perriera fans are calling for Khumshot or an Alex trilogy. I like the trilogy, but Khumshot needs at least one top 5 fight. I don't agree with Bareman, no one is going to make that guy fight 3 times, the UFC can't wait to capitalize on him. One top 5 dude and he's there, idk why the haters are so against it. It's almost like they're not confident in him.

I like the Rob fight, Idk why Shersheep still underestimate him. That's the most Dangerous fight for Izzy outside of Alex Perriera. The last fight was razor close and Rob is only getting more comfortable in the pocket. The more he can stay out of kicking ra get, the better.

I don't like the DDP fight either, he's got the most merit, but I'm a bit of a snob, I just hate watching the guy fight. He has an ugly sloppy style that he's maximized into a #6 spot, lol food for him. With "8%" oxygen no less, lol. Super overachiever.

Izzy haters, I mean Perriera fans are calling for Khumshot or an Alex trilogy. I like the trilogy, but Khumshot needs at least one top 5 fight. I don't agree with Bareman, no one is going to make that guy fight 3 times, the UFC can't wait to capitalize on him. One top 5 dude and he's there, idk why the haters are so against it. It's almost like they're not confident in him.
Exactly, people just remember Rob getting KO’d and then Rob losing an uneventful decision… if they actually read a bit deeper into it they’d see how interesting that fight is.

Yeah with DDP I’d like to see him beat a legit, currently good MW… Brunson and Till have fallen off significantly since their primes. Those fights don’t tell me a ton about how good he really is. It may not be the case on paper, but Khamzat is more proven than DDP to me (not that he deserves the shot over DDP, just pointing out how unproven DDP is currently)

Yeah I think if Khamzat gets a top 5 win he is there, who knows when the fuck that’ll happen though lol… I’ve been a big Khamzat believer, but I’m starting to lose a lot of faith with his inactivity and missing weight and all of it, not sure he has the mental side of it to become as great as he could be.

Pereira is running to 205 so that’ll probably never happen now. I would’ve liked to have seen the fight, but just not three times in a row. If Pereira stuck around and got one win he’d get the trilogy, but I guess he just doesn’t want to make the weight.

If it's true, it might be a sign there we are seeing the end of his peak in the sport. I'd love to be wrong but to me this Pereira chapter feels like when Anderson finished his 2nd fight with Sonnen.

He's beaten everyone at his level with a name and rank. And it's like how can he outdo that last performance.

Idk man I never watched any of these MMA films tbh, maybe he gets a little support role in an arthouse movie?
I never really cared for these film festivals, because I am to broke to go anyway I just watch the movies once they come out officialy.

Exactly, people just remember Rob getting KO’d and then Rob losing an uneventful decision… if they actually read a bit deeper into it they’d see how interesting that fight is.

Yeah with DDP I’d like to see him beat a legit, currently good MW… Brunson and Till have fallen off significantly since their primes. Those fights don’t tell me a ton about how good he really is. It may not be the case on paper, but Khamzat is more proven than DDP to me (not that he deserves the shot over DDP, just pointing out how unproven DDP is currently)

Yeah I think if Khamzat gets a top 5 win he is there, who knows when the fuck that’ll happen though lol… I’ve been a big Khamzat believer, but I’m starting to lose a lot of faith with his inactivity and missing weight and all of it, not sure he has the mental side of it to become as great as he could be.

Pereira is running to 205 so that’ll probably never happen now. I would’ve liked to have seen the fight, but just not three times in a row. If Pereira stuck around and got one win he’d get the trilogy, but I guess he just doesn’t want to make the weight.
Shersheep also still hold on the the Wonderboy loss like it wasn't nearly a decade ago, lol. Fighters improve and Rob is probably one of the most improved despite being deep into his career. I always call him a more violent GSP, not in terms of greatness, but because of their willingness to learn.

Khamzat is definitely more proven and he visibly has a more effective and aesthetic style. I don't even think that's an argument. I just need Khamzat to get one big win at MW and he's ready to go, you can sell that.

Lol, running is harsh, as an Izzy fan I don't even agree with that. I think he's sitting out regardless because of the KO. But if he decides to rush back, I'd love the rematch. That weight class sounds brutal on paper, but I never see Periera looking particularly bad.

If it's true, it might be a sign there we are seeing the end of his peak in the sport. I'd love to be wrong but to me this Pereira chapter feels like when Anderson finished his 2nd fight with Sonnen.

He's beaten everyone at his level with a name and rank. And it's like how can he outdo that last performance.
Oh shit, bold statement. You think Izzy is done?

The pereira ufc fights would’ve been a perfect time to film a documentary. Maybe he’s had a film crew following his every move this whole time.

Izzy grew up rich and didnt know how to bathe himself till he was 8 since he had maids doing it for him LOL

who the fuck cares about this spoiled, privlieged weaboos upbringing?

Probs a documentary that’s all been filmed already

It's a documentary on his life up until now and his aspirations to open a male dog shelter in Auckland, sounds like a heart warming film.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back