News Israel Adesanya vs Sean Strickland set for UFC 293 in Sydney, Australia

Who wins?

• Total voters
Adesanya is going to give Sean a full rinsing. Mark your calendars. Eventually though, Adesanya will have to face the African challenger in DDP.

This won't be boring.

Strickland will probably call Izzy a homo (in more colourful terms) at some point in the leadup...then Izzy will one-up the Costa fatality by tea-bagging Sean in the middle of the cage after the KO.

Yeah but Sean replied to someone on social media not long ago and said “UFC doesn’t want it”

I think Sean was there 2nd or 3rd option, they sure pulled the trigger kind of late!

He was first option and wanted more money and apparently got it.

Not counting Dricus or what the white Africans name is

How exciting…. another sloppy brawler with shit takedowns.

Never say never dude

Bisping beating Rockhold seemed surreal until it actually happened.
My laptop crashed right before the fight started, I tuned in to FS1 for the post-fight show & when they said "new MW champ Michael Bisping" I felt as if I was being pranked.

With Sean's style of walking down the other person with little power in his hands probably a good chance we see Izzy finish him.

Strickland will not stand and bang with Izzy. He will try and use his grappling but will ultimately not be successful.

I know the Adesanya vs DDP build up was going to be wild but race and nationality is overdone these days. Strickland is going to make this much more entertaining.

Would love to see Strickland get beaten by Izzy hopefully by another highlight reel KO

Back