Israel range and precision was too much for Whittaker

Nightwish

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Before the fight, Bobby K said he felt confident that his striking was better than Israel. Once he was in the octagon, the story was very different: he couldnt find his range at all. His strategy was using low and oblique kicks at distance, but he got jabbed a lot, and lauching forward ala Dereck Runson to close the gap, getting tired and countered hard in the process. He got saved by the belt in the first and destroyed the same way in the second.

Dont get me wrong, this is not to bash Whittaker. He is a good fighter, very young, talented and has the heart of a lion. He has all the time to improve, but he needs to work a lot if he wants to reclaim his title. Adesanya was just on another level and beat him with ease.

Now suck it haters.
giphy.gif

Before the fight, Bobby K said he felt confident that his striking was better than Israel. Once he was in the octagon, the story was very different: he couldnt find his range at all. His strategy was using low and oblique kicks at distance, but he got jabbed a lot, and lauching forward ala Dereck Runson to close the gap, getting tired and countered hard in the process. He got saved by the belt in the first and destroyed the same way in the second.

Dont get me wrong, this is not to bash Whittaker. He is a good fighter, very young, talented and has the heart of a lion. He has all the time to improve, but he needs to work a lot if he wants to reclaim his title. Adesanya was just on another level and beat him with ease.

Now suck it haters.
giphy.gif
I'm not sucking anything you idiot, I hate him because he's an irritating individual not because he wins

06860add01db67f2a7a729e88fc8fc84.png

Last edited:
Whittaker showed no signs of being a top tier fighter. He threw one punch at a time while Adesanya always followed up his strikes with two or three more in order to catch Whittaker in an unguared moment. Bobby Knuckles should now be called Bobby Pillow Hands as he couldn't damage Adesanya enough to follow up with a KO or TKO. And, worst of all, Whittaker tried to outstrike a striker. A totally amateur mistake. Whittaker never tried hard to ground and pound Adesanya and soften him up and slow him down. With what Whittaker displayed, he will only be a Gate Keeper in the future as the up and comers will see his mistakes and beat him.

Adesanya was struggling with Rob and was tagged many times, he is tough i give you this but don't suck his c**k too hard..

Adesanya was struggling with Rob and was tagged many times, he is tough i give you this but don't suck his c**k too hard..
I like both guys, but Israel wasnt struggling. He got hit with some strikes, yes, but with nothing significant and if it wasnt for the belt he would have finished Bobby K in 1 round. That is not the definiting of somebody struggling with his opponent. Whittakker had nothing for him.

Whittaker showed no signs of being a top tier fighter. He threw one punch at a time while Adesanya always followed up his strikes with two or three more in order to catch Whittaker in an unguared moment. Bobby Knuckles should now be called Bobby Pillow Hands as he couldn't damage Adesanya enough to follow up with a KO or TKO. And, worst of all, Whittaker tried to outstrike a striker. A totally amateur mistake. Whittaker never tried hard to ground and pound Adesanya and soften him up and slow him down. With what Whittaker displayed, he will only be a Gate Keeper in the future as the up and comers will see his mistakes and beat him.
Typical Sherdog narrative. Whittaker went from the best MW to a has been that doesnt have power in his hands. Ask Jacare or Runson if he has power or not.

58f37a7464830.jpeg

3ACA860E00000578-3975398-image-a-12_1480238703256.jpg

Typical Sherdog narrative. Whittaker went from the best MW to a has been that doesnt have power in his hands. Ask Jacare or Runson if he has power or not.

58f37a7464830.jpeg

3ACA860E00000578-3975398-image-a-12_1480238703256.jpg
I was going for Whitaker too but these guys are being unreasonably bitter about this.

I like both guys, but Israel wasnt struggling. He got hit with some strikes, yes, but with nothing significant and if it wasnt for the belt he would have finished Bobby K in 1 round. That is not the definiting of somebody struggling with his opponent. Whittakker had nothing for him.
I like Rob, dislike Izzy (sorry). Rob has just about nothing for Izzy in that fight.

I'm not sucking anything you idiot, I hate him because he's an irritating individual not because he wins

View attachment 657049

It's time that you fucks actually watched those fights. He got the better of Pereira for the majority of the time that they were in the ring together. Got robbed in the first fight and got KO'd after being aggressive because he didn't want the judges to fuck him again.

He got robbed against Wilnis in the Glory title fight too.

I was going for Whitaker too but these guys are being unreasonably bitter about this.
I was rooting for Israel, but i like both. Its sad to see people bashing on a guy like Whittaker, who is a real fighter and a humble guy.

It's time that you fucks actually watched those fights. He got the better of Pereira for the majority of the time that they were in the ring together. Got robbed in the first fight and got KO'd after being aggressive because he didn't want the judges to fuck him again.

was winning till he lost? just like Whittaker

lol jesus what a lame sport. 0 athleticism and skill. Gotta go watch a Mayweather fight to get that shit off my eyes now.

I think it is just hard to fight someone who has precision striking like Adesanya with 1.5yr lay off. Your movements and timing are a bit. If the fight was at more slower paced I Whitaker would have been fine, but he came in slinging hard shots with really no set up. Good on Adesanya for picking his spots.

Says a Kevin Lee fan? LOL
<{cruzshake}>

If ya hadn't noticed, he uses his AV's insultingly, he's hardly a Kevin Lee fan, he's repped Conor before, he just picks pictures that make them look stupid, I might be the only one that's noticed, but he's far from a Kevin fan imho.

If ya hadn't noticed, he uses his AV's insultingly, he's hardly a Kevin Lee fan, he's repped Conor before, he just picks pictures that make them look stupid, I might be the only one that's noticed, but he's far from a Kevin fan imho.
Hahahaha thanks for the data. I honestly didnt know who that dumb motherfucker was until i made this thread. Now i know.

Back