Media Israel Responds to Alex’s Callout “Let it goooo”

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
Sounds like Israel wants the fight:

IMG_5413.jpeg

Im more interested to see how Alex does against more LHW’s, but heck, why not?

**edit: I was reading Israel’s response while pooping.. I read it as “Let’s goooo”

…not “Let it goooo”

oops. My bad.

Last edited:
I'd rather see Alex fight before 2027...if that is supposedly when Izzy is going to return...

I thought Adesanya wasn't fighting for a couple of years. Pereira can't wait that long!!!

And this guy has fanboys lol. I respect his fighting skill but his personal conduct is despicable.

"Pls Vote for ME!!!!" -Adesanya fanboy.
His personal conduct is despicable and immature indeed
How can anyone idolize or look up to him

We should all look up to and idolize humble, respectful, classy fighters like Saint Jones

Izzy will never fight Alex again, he will take his one win and act like he's taking the high road and everyone else is being petty.
Might not be exactly the high road, but isn't it kind of petty to talk about a rematch at LHW with Pereira when Izzy just lost the belt at MW anyways. Not exactly a real contender at LHW atm. Especially since he was very vocal about taking a hiatus...

Not sure why Izzy wouldn't want the fight. It would be huge for his legacy if he got the win.. would kill two birds with one stone.. would take the MMA trilogy against Pereira and would also get the LHW strap which he attempted to previously.

I guess he doesn't believe he can win. He hasn't looked quite the same the last few fights imo. He was lucky he pulled off the hail mary counter in the 2nd Pereira fight as it wasn't looking good for him. Looked terrible against Strickland. He might just be done.

Let it go indeed. New fights please.

Not sure why Izzy wouldn't want the fight. It would be huge for his legacy if he got the win.. would kill two birds with one stone.. would take the MMA trilogy against Pereira and would also get the LHW strap which he attempted to previously.

I guess he doesn't believe he can win. He hasn't looked quite the same the last few fights imo. He was lucky he pulled off the hail mary counter in the 2nd Pereira fight as it wasn't looking good for him. Looked terrible against Strickland. He might just be done.

"Would kill two birds with one stone." Love that, that's true.

But I think Adesanya is just not there mentally. He probably needs the long break.

Back