Media Israel 'The Black Dragon' Adesanya to wear red championshlp shorts at UFC 293

That is Ron Van Clief.

120922-Dricus-Du-Plessis-Celebration-GettyImages-1328058846.jpg

whoopi-goldberg.gif

Just play it up. Come out to the Chinese anthem.

My superstitious side says those red "communist" shorts are bad luck.

Guess Strickland is about to be the new temporary king at 185. I'm not even gonna bother watching.

I'm just kidding. Izzy is gonna leave that boy red.

Last edited:
I hope lots people give him credit for this, as it is a good way to bring diversity to the sport as well as fight bigotry against our Eastern friends. Many do not know this, but there exists hella geopolitical issue between very productive nation of China and other country in the world. By representing the great nation of China, he will bring more eyes and therefore more hearts to the discussion.

nkapplaud.png.png
#socialcredit #inclusivity #progressivesports

Thread worthy for sure …

I hope lots people give him credit for this, as it is a good way to bring diversity to the sport as well as fight bigotry against our Eastern friends. Many do not know this, but there exists hella geopolitical issue between very productive nation of China and other country in the world. By representing the great nation of China, he will bring more eyes and therefore more hearts to the discussion.

View attachment 1000130
#socialcredit #inclusivity #progressivesports
This but not as an ironic bit.
The strong, multilateral enabler that is Communist China, not the bigotry part, a bit on the nose there that your doing a bit bud.

Even if he’s playing into the meme, everything Strickland said about him being a slut to China is true, especially with his massive identity crisis about the Africa shit.

I hope it doesn't go as well for him as it did for Max.

Back