It’s clear that Jones is trolling everyone about his debut in Heavyweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate that .. for sure. But it's been a fuck of a long time, and the HW title picture has gotten very murky. I WANT for him to fight for the HW title. I can see why he would wait. I can also see why Dana swerved the title fight before. If Jones beat Francis in the last fight of his contract then they stand a good chance of losing Francis. With him remaining champion as he did. Him leaving is a lot more complicated for him and likely would take forever.

But still. It's been a while now

I think if Francis wasn't hurt this fight would have been signed alredy. Jon will either face Stipe in a interim or Francis if his knee is ready in time. I think we'll see Jon by the end of the year if it's Stipe and depending on Francis health, end of year or early 2023.

It's why people need to just stop paying attention to him, and any time he's brought up just say he's retired. Say it enough Jon will get salty and be forced to actually just do it, or just retire. How anyone could still care after 10 years of honey dicking and finding excuses to say it isn't his fault a fight hasn't happened yet is beyond me. He didn't even look impressive in his recent outings.
He’s the greatest fighter of all time

Listen, I don’t deny Jones’ talent. He is/was a special individual. With that said, I have never looked more forward to someone getting knocked out in my entirety of watching MMA. I hope it someone like Lewis or Tai to get the job done too.

He’s either retired or suspended. You don’t waste the end of your prime sitting around

If he was serious about fighting at HW he would simply sign whomever the UFC decides. This entitled BS about waiting for the title to play out reeks of either arrogant narcissism or simply fear to fight anyone at HW.

The UFC isn't sending him any contracts that arent main event worthy, or co-main event worthy should the fight align with a Usman-Chimaev or Conor card.

He’s the greatest fighter of all time
I don't give a shit, just because he is dosen't mean i'm going to just accept him being a disingenuous shit head. So as long as he is one he can disappear for all I care.

I really want to see him fight at HW and that's it, I'm sick of this bullshit

Holy shit, I swear some of the Sherbro’s including op rode the short bus.

It’s not complicated, Jones fights for Title during HW debut.

If Francis signs deal he fights Francis.

If he doesn’t he fights Stipe for interim.

I don't give a shit, just because he is dosen't mean i'm going to just accept him being a disingenuous shit head. So as long as he is one he can disappear for all I care.
Jon Jones living rent free in Dorkmans head …..appropriately named

Dunno why people think he's going to show up at hw as some beast. It's not 2011 anymore guys, I wish it was too.

Or he could show up as a beast lol
He could but why would anyone assume that? He's looked bad at lhw for years. Ever since the suspensions really. And he's going up in weight after being inactive for years. Given his age and the length of his career it's also doubtful that he's still in his prime.

He could but why would anyone assume that? He's looked bad at lhw for years. Ever since the suspensions really. And he's going up in weight after being inactive for years. Given his age and the length of his career it's also doubtful that he's still in his prime.

Jones’ prime is long gone. If he ever fights again (which is extremely doubtful), he will be a shell of his former self, and the Santos and Reyes fights proved this.

“It’s time to stop discussing him…”
Proceeds to make thread about him…

<YeahOKJen>

Matter of time till he fights at HW. Just waiting for the title picture to sort itself out. Next fight is very important for the rest of his career and his financial future so he's taking his time.

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back