It doesn't matter if Robbie Lawler was out or not!

I thought he was out from the angle on my stream because Herb Dean was blocking the camera angle, but after I saw gifs of Lawler moving his arms it is obvious he was awake the entire time.

If he wasn't out, he was going out, and pretty soon. Simple as that.

A jab could lead to a combo which could lead to a KO!

Better stop the fight at the jab for the fighters safety...

Give Herb a break, man. Everyones been hard on the poor guy.

[Beavis and butthead voice] Huh hu hu You said "hard on" hhhu huh hu hu...... [/Beavis and butthead voice]

Give Herb a break, man. Everyones been hard on the poor guy.

I'm not shitting on Herb. It was a tough call and unfortunately Robbie got fucked by a bad decision. It's the argument that Robbie supposedly was out at one point during the headlock which is impossible to know for sure that bothers me. All that we DO know for sure is that he was fine when the fight got stopped. Robbie got fucked and that should be the consensus

A jab could lead to a combo which could lead to a KO!

Better stop the fight at the jab for the fighters safety...

Very good. Show me Lawler trying to work out of the choke - It wasn't going to happen. Fuck Lawler, I'd have let him sleep.

put it in the care box

that IS the consensus

c1839a4c7273b49c6860b1e52aa248d1.gif

your boy got manhandled and tossed on his head like a child and after that got gifted an undeserved win.
Deal with it!

Go with that lol.

Askren improved position. Lawler didn't.

Still undefeated.

Lawler was waiting to explode and dump him on his head again. He is a seasoned vet he knew he didn't need to panic.

looks to me like robby wasn't going anywhere. except to sleep.

Now thats childish,you and i both know i didnt say that. I dont even have a brother. Youve obviously been inhaling too much funky sweaty nut fragrance.

I say this as a big lawler fan but he was done. Yes he jumped up after but the biggest piece of evidence for me was he wasn’t even trying to defend that by fighting askren’s hand. His arm did go limp for a second and he was trying to do nothing to get out. Any ref sees that and they’re stopping it.

If Robbie wasn’t out or about to go out, he should’ve been fighting the choke. He just sat there like he was waiting to go out and then complained cause he wasn’t all the way out when the ref stopped it.

your boy got manhandled and tossed on his head like a child and after that got gifted an undeserved win.
Deal with it!

And YOUR BOY officially lost.........

Congrats on winning the Sherdog little bitch of the day award!

Deal with it!

You left out the part where Askren got up, took control and dominated Robbie.
If herb hadn’t called it when he did, he would’ve called it 10 seconds later when Robbie tapped or went unconscious.

Robbie fans really crying their eyes out today.

He wasn't getting out of the choke. He should be thanking Herb dean, because now he gets an "early stoppage" instead of just getting plain finished.

Back