It doesn't matter if Robbie Lawler was out or not!

Let me guess. You're just going to keep on talking out of your ass without providing any evidence that he was right?
FatDisfiguredIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

This is evidence that he wasn't out when Herb stopped the fight
You cannot look at this and still claim Robbie went limp, if you do, you need to get your eyes checked, or you are trolling like a mofo.

I'm not shitting on Herb. It was a tough call and unfortunately Robbie got fucked by a bad decision.

Herb grabbed Lawler's arm because it looked to have gone limp and Lawler immediately responded by moving it. Should not have been a tough call, but Herb is bad at reffing, particularly when it comes to when to end or not end fights.

Pro fighter grtting schooled by 'doggers ITT.

Robbie lost.

Deal with it.

Looks like herb woke Robbie up when he touched him

he was out, its a fact

No, its not.

His arm did drop, Herb checked his arm after he saw that, which was the correct thing to do, when he grabbed Robbie arm, he evaluated it, which is NOT out.

I've been choked out in BJJ, comes with the territory, Robbie MIGHT have gone out for a second (before Herb checked his arm), but he was not out when Dean checked the arm, and certainly was not out the second Herb stopped the fight. No one recovers that fast if they're "out".

This reminds me of Kongo's win over Berry, everyone was screaming he was done, and we all know how that turned out.

Unlike CTE, there's no harm to a fighter from being choked out, until completely limb (obviously for a proper duration). Robbie did not tap, or nap. It was a bad call, even Dean knows it. We'll let Robbie get hit repeatedly in 5 round wars, but won't let him get put to sleep in a safe manner? Please.

Marcelo Garcia admitted to going out for a second when Kron guillotined him, but he wasn't fully out, and went on to win the match. If you've done submission grappling, you'd understand.

Ben looked horrible in that fight. There's a fact.

Let me guess. You're just going to keep on talking out of your ass without providing any evidence that he was right?
FatDisfiguredIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

This is evidence that he wasn't out when Herb stopped the fight

Thank you for posting this. Robbie was not out. Bad call.

No, its not.

His arm did drop, Herb checked his arm after he saw that, which was the correct thing to do, when he grabbed Robbie arm, he kept it evaluated, which is NOT out.

I've been choked out in BJJ, comes with the territory, Robbie MIGHT have gone out for a second (before Herb checked his arm), but he was not out when Dean checked the arm, and certainly was not out the second Herb stopped the fight. No one recovers that fast if they were "out".

This reminds me of Kongo's win over Berry, everyone was screaming he was done, and we all know how that turned out.

Unlike CTE, there's no harm to a fighter from being choked out, until completely limb (obviously for a proper duration). Robbie did not tap, or nap. It was a bad call, even Dean knows it. We'll let Robbie get hit repeatedly in 5 round wars, but won't let him get put to sleep in a safe manner? Please.

Marcelo Garcia admitted to going out for a second when Kron guillotined him, but he wasn't fully out, and went on to win the match. If you've done submission grappling, you'd understand.

Ben looked horrible in that fight. There's a fact.
fact, you're wrong

Defend wat? it wasn't even a choke. Askren was pretty much stalling

It wrenches the jaw with pressure, extremely painful and eventually constricts blood to the brain.
It was just a matter of time.

Remember the choke Khabib finished Conor with? It’s the same thing, just from a different angle & position.

It wrenches the jaw with pressure, extremely painful and eventually constricts blood to the brain.
It was just a matter of time.

just a matter of time before Ben burnt out his arms.

I'll be here all day!

Back