Law It is not illegal to criticise or insult Israel in France

Is it legit, or is it just one of a billion nutty proposals brought up in any given year, that gets shut down with the quickness?

Is it legit, or is it just one of a billion nutty proposals brought up in any given year, that gets shut down with the quickness?

Just another nutty right wing grift, nothing to worry about it.

Also France:

Private DNA paternity testing is illegal, including through laboratories in other countries, and is punishable by up to a year in prison and a €15,000 fine. The French Council of State has described the law's purpose as upholding the "French regime of filiation" and preserving "the peace of families.

A year in jail and a €15K fine if you don't want to raise a kid that's not yours. Legally must be a cuck <45>
State enforced cuckoldry is crazy

Discourage not make law against. It still must pass on constitutional review.

They are literally active laws that have passed state review; and they've existed for years!

They are literally active laws that have passed state review; and they've existed for years!

Link to these laws.

It can be state policy the same with states that had a policy that no state function would be held in a state they disagreed with laws made there.

Like when California banned state sponsored traveling to Florida.

Israel the Worlds biggest documented human rights abuser of all time can’t be called out on it?

no wonder France is dying

wouldnt that be the nazis in germany?
“Israeli Ambassador to the UN noted in October 2021 that since its establishment 15 years earlier, the council had condemned Israel 95 times compared to 142 resolutions against all other countries in the world combined.”

No one never got universally considered an abuser of human rights more than Israel for any stretch of time.

Not appreciating the hard work they have done to top the world rankings for so long is anti Semitic.

In 2022 alone they out did the entire world (everyone, including China, Russia, Saudis, india and all other inhumanely led nations) combined.

Allright this looks like fake news at this point.
Tried googling this shit, from the looks of it, some fringe minority proposed this bill.
No chance of it ever beeing passed
Nothing more, it is not illegal to criticise Israel or whatever.
That’s exactly what it is. There was no reason to share this story and act all worked up like the world is going to hell.

Those guys have gone through a lot, tbf.

community-ken-jeong.gif

Last edited:
Countries where it's criminal to significantly question the Holocaust (people usually say 'deny' but you don't have to go that far):

1280px-Holocaust_Denial_Laws_2023.png
I'm Brazilian and know very little about Canada. Why?
Also, this map is disturbing. Fucking 2023, and still.

I'm Brazilian and know very little about Canada. Why?
Also, this map is disturbing. Fucking 2023, and still.

The Holocaust today is the equivalent of Jesus's miracles in 17th century Europe. If you started asking how it was possible for Jesus to walk on water when people sink into water, or why he drove Legion into separate Gadarene Swine, which jumped off a cliff, instead of just into one pig, or maybe just drove them out not into any living thing, as he usually seemed to do, you would be in big trouble. If Sherdog was on the map it would also be red.

The Holocaust today is the equivalent of Jesus's miracles in 17th century Europe. If you started asking how it was possible for Jesus to walk on water when people sink into water, or why he drove Legion into separate Gadarene Swine, which jumped off a cliff, instead of just into one pig, or maybe just drove them out not into any living thing, as he usually seemed to do, you would be in big trouble. If Sherdog was on the map it would also be red.
I understand the European quandary, and countries being involved/close/next to the happenstance. What does Canada have/had to do with any of it was my intended question.
Edit: are you actually a 650lbs Sumotori?

“Israeli Ambassador to the UN noted in October 2021 that since its establishment 15 years earlier, the council had condemned Israel 95 times compared to 142 resolutions against all other countries in the world combined.”

No one never got universally considered an abuser of human rights more than Israel for any stretch of time.

Not appreciating the hard work they have done to top the world rankings for so long is anti Semitic.

In 2022 alone they out did the entire world (everyone, including China, Russia, Saudis, india and all other inhumanely led nations) combined.
15 years is not “any stretch of time”

Reactions: lsa
I understand the European quandary, and countries being involved/close/next to the happenstance. What does Canada have/had to do with any of it was my intended question.
Edit: are you actually a 650lbs Sumotori?

Who wants to have a stab at answering @dog y 's question? I'm not really a 650lb sumo and I don't want to get burnt at the stake.

Back