It pays to be a snitch: Tekashi69 aka SnitchNine drops new music video after release from prison

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He dropped this video this morning May 8 and already got 10 million views and only a few dislikes its like 90 percent liked.

Here he is in protective custody with some of his hoes on Instagram Live after release of his video

I blame it on gen Z in the 90's he probably would have at least been shot.

Yea I saw that . Apprantly he's recieving death threats allready

I blame it on gen Z in the 90's he probably would have at least been shot.
Its crazy man back in the 90s the rap game was different he would be in hiding for real and never get any radio time after eating the cheese. Dude has 1.6 million thumbs ups and only 108k dislikes thats insane lol

Not gonna lie, that was pretty good. He's a hell of a lot better than the other Soundcloud rappers with their lazy rhymes over soft beats. Bringing back that 90's aggression.

He's not long for this world and he knows that. Let him go out in his blaze of glory.

He is the New Tupac. Came out of prison and Broke Records.

That song was trash. Not a fan, but some of his earlier singles were ok to workout to

If being a talentless hack with ridiculous tattoos on his face didn’t spell the end of his career...why would snitching on whoever the hell he supposedly snitched on do it?

I hate to say it but this is the dark side of what the civil rights movement caused. Also, it seems like Mexican's have forgotten why the west coast gangs formed in the first place; to protect illegals and their children from being targeted by the black gangs.

That song was trash. Not a fan, but some of his earlier singles were ok to workout to
I aint gonna lie I liked it, and I don't really like any new rap. Im an old school 90s westcost and eastcoast fan. I like his style of flow he has that rugged amped up BK style, too bad his persona is wack.

The guy does have talent though, he has his own unique style while everyone else is a mumble rapper, rapping slow and stupid with low IQ style rhymes.

This one is a banger man

If being a talentless hack with ridiculous tattoos on his face didn’t spell the end of his career...why would snitching on whoever the hell he supposedly snitched on do it?

1I watched a few minutes of the stream and it seems like they kidnapped him, slept with his long term girlfriend and then put a hit on him. Don't seem like he snitched on his friends at all.

I called this when he first became an informant
People thinking his career was over or he was going into witness protection ain't paying attention
Snitches like Henry Hill and Sammy The Bull are celebrated in society, he's just the next one but certainly not the last
He'll be bigger than ever now

Tekashi Giuliani rules lol. Keep those streets clean tekashi.

Song ain’t catchy.
Did he get a bunch of Minaj lookalikes as a diss or sum?

Its crazy man back in the 90s the rap game was different he would be in hiding for real and never get any radio time after eating the cheese. Dude has 1.6 million thumbs ups and only 108k dislikes thats insane lol

Even in the 90's rappers where soft. They just got softer.

"snitch-nine won't make it a week on the streets"

a8f.jpg

Tekashi Giuliani rules lol. Keep those streets clean tekashi.
he basically took out an entire gang did the work cops have been trying to do for like maybe 3 decades they will probably buy him a beer.

lol@thinking 90s rappers were any harder.

tumblr_ma7rsyFEgN1qeyteto1_500.jpg

Lil Durk would have had many of those 90's guys biting the curb. I mean 69 is a fake gangster, but so were many of your favorite stars.

Back