It seems like a lot of you who make a big deal about not watching WMMA tuned into Shev-Grasso

All you SJWs claiming that wmma is so good and that u’d tune in specifically to watch wmma. Let them have the womens only (WUFC) and stack their cards with all top 10 female fighters and a title, and see if u’d order it. Yeah thought so.
There is no practical or logistical reason to do that. It makes more sense to keep doing what they're doing.

The only people who ever suggest doing all-WUFC cards are haters who want to kill off WMMA.

pokemon-snorlax.gif

You're fat and you sleep a lot.

Typical internet MMA fan LOL.

Put wmma on its own card and we would find out very quickly that there would be very few viewers when it’s not forced upon the viewer. I think it’s sad that women have to piggy back off the men’s card and they should have some self respect and demand their own cards.

There is no practical or logistical reason to do that. It makes more sense to keep doing what they're doing.

The only people who ever suggest doing all-WUFC cards are haters who want to kill off WMMA.

Why would it kill WMMA? I thought you guys actually like that crap?

If it’s an exciting fight, will watch regard of sex, unfortunately wmma just isn’t very exciting. I watch the fights after the fact and it wasn’t my first pick and when I did, I fast forwarded the fight. men’s fights are typically higher skilled, faster pace, harder shots, more durable, wmma comes off as amateur hour

Ok, so a complete dummy responds to a reply of mine to someone else about football, that was still on topic-while claiming I am the one not understanding the point of the thread. Normal Sherdog dumbshits are just stupid, but this is stupid with a touch of irony. Impressive.

Lol that fella responded to my GIF almost 10 days later after he saw it, just a weirdo, I blame it on his lack of English.

Or maybe WMMA defenders are just bozos, just look at Dreyga and TS all up in this thread getting their panties in a twist <Lmaoo>

Honestly they could make a film about that fight, the pretty girl from the little gym in Mexico plotting the downfall of the legendary champ. A pity written journalism is dead, some of the old time wordsmiths would have had a field day.

Lol that fella responded to my GIF almost 10 days later after he saw it, just a weirdo, I blame it on his lack of English.

Or maybe WMMA defenders are just bozos, just look at Dreyga and TS all up in this thread getting their panties in a twist <Lmaoo>

Lol you watch WMMA fights you bozo. The self hatred with insecure online men is real.

Its almost as if you say one thing and do another. My vocabulary isnt very big but I think there might be a word for that.

<GrassoBless>

Women mma is not suing ufc when it comes to the payment compared to the female Soccer World and that Rapinoe or whatever she calls.

I mean can you believe that the female Soccer team from U.S have made a petition to the white House regering the salaries?

I don't watch any woman's fight unless it's Schevchenko, Dern, Rose, or Weili, and Shevchenko is probably the most interesting out of the bunch (probably because she's the closest to how a man would fight), so it's not surprising to me at all that people who don't care about women's MMA would watch her

I tried watching women’s mma but it was no different than watching women’s soccer or basketball, there is no other way to describe but as inferior.

I'm barely bothered about male MMA these days fam, lol.
For sure not tuning in to any shitty WMMA fights.

7ia7mt.jpg

Let it go OP. WMMA title fights are solid most of the times. Except for Namajunas vs Carla, now that was prelim worthy.

All the guys who talk shit about the women's fights watch the women's fights more intently than those who don't.

Back