It was a draw

jenspulverizer

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
but Yoel and anyone else that misses weight should have a point deducted. It's cheating, I'm tired of people getting away with it. Maybe he didn't even try to cheat but he did just like the stool it happened. That said what an amazing fight good lord that was back and forth I thought Whitaker was going to take the fight easy, but Romero is a freak of nature dude hits like a HW would love to see him vs Cormier super fight

Thanks for this refreshing thread. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet on sherdog.

The fight only happened because Bob accepted it he didn't have to.

If you miss weight you should be forced to forfeit. Guys are taking advantage of it.

If you miss weight you should be forced to forfeit. Guys are taking advantage of it.

If he wouldn't of taken the fight he would of gotten huge amounts of shit. This is something the UFC needs to fix

Go watch Game of Thrones nee nerd.

Missing weight should automatically mean that any decision goes in favor of the fighter who made weight. If that were the case there would be no argument, and Romero would have not coasted through the rounds he did. Forcing a fighter to have to be the aggressor would be as much of an incentive to make weight as anything else. Most of the time I means the gameplan they've been working on for weeks is out the window.

Little beyond your intelligence level probably.

No, it's just geh.....almost as geh as the fanbois who get butthurt if people aren't gushing over it.

I bet you've read every Harry Potter book and seen every movie......

They got it right IMO 3-2, you could argue that the 5th was a 10-8 and it might be right, but imo 10-8 rounds have no place in 3-5 round fights, he won two and Whittaker won 3 and thats that.

If he wouldn't of taken the fight he would of gotten huge amounts of shit. This is something the UFC needs to fix

IMO champions shouldnt take non title fights, unless its on another division, and probably shouldnt take those as well, Bellator got the memo and stopped doing those showcase fights for their champs a while ago, Romero was the #1 contender, him winning only makes the division look bad cause the champ got beat by the #1 contender and he is still the champ, fight shouldnt had happened, unpopular opinion, but it is what it is, fight was great dont get me wrong, but the outcome could had been a disaster but the right guy won.

but Yoel and anyone else that misses weight should have a point deducted. It's cheating, I'm tired of people getting away with it. Maybe he didn't even try to cheat but he did just like the stool it happened. That said what an amazing fight good lord that was back and forth I thought Whitaker was going to take the fight easy, but Romero is a freak of nature dude hits like a HW would love to see him vs Cormier super fight
Don't care about any of that.

Who's the sexy bitch in your av?

Back