ITF TaeKwonDo guy challenges Muay Thai gym in uniform.

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would love to step in with a dobok and pummel a random dude but it's so 70s...

Is 1:38 basically how you got your injury?

Aswell i think this muay thai gym is in Japan or china. Definitely not thailand. This guy looks like hes done a month trial class duckimg his head and swinging at the tkd guy. Thise areas arent known for their striking prowess and i doubt an actual thai was teaching that gym

Not at all. My kick was travelling upwards and pushed down with his downward block, 3 times. As if I blasted a heavy bag or mitts, only that it was his forearm in this case.

Another difference is that I wore Kickboxing shoes unlike the TKD guy.

Last edited:

Aswell i think this muay thai gym is in Japan or china. Definitely not thailand. This guy looks like hes done a month trial class duckimg his head and swinging at the tkd guy. Thise areas arent known for their striking prowess and i doubt an actual thai was teaching that gym

The Muay Thai practitioner was useless but you don't need a Thai to teach good Muay Thai.

Just come here to my gym. Vi can have a cosplay 70s party

I wouldn't travel to Norway even if I got paid.
Bud its Scandinavia, commit armed rob robbery and you get put in an Ikea showroom with PS4s

And every broad is a boise dime

Bud its Scandinavia, commit armed rob robbery and you get put in an Ikea showroom with PS4s

I am 50% Swede, 50% Yugoslav, and yes Scandinavia has the best Girls in the world.

tumblr_o8af6sSFYm1rsb51ro1_250.gif

Back