It's actually funny how much Ronda fits the classic bully stereotype

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seriously.

Growing up, you were always taught that:

- bullies are very insecure people who act out to cover up that insecurity. In Rondas case, inexplicable jealousy of other women, the exaggerated mean mugging, etc

- like to bully people.

- are really cowardly inside. Ronda couldn't even face the media once beaten.

- shrivel at first signs of adversity or when someone actually fights back.

- completely lose any self worth once someone beats then down.

- lack of decency towards victims. Meisha Tate refusal to shake hands anyone ?

I think that's why it's so delicious to see such a bully get put in thier place.

Yeah she had the same look Conner had when Nate beat him and then tapped him.

I approve this thread. It's 100% true.

Ronda is a joke of a person.

bb909b142b.gif

Yea, i noticed she fit all if that criteria after watching her season of TUF. I also knew if she ever lost she would never be the same.

Show me a regular person she was supposedly "bullying". Cause all I saw were celebrities and rich people and other pro fighters.

I think you are projecting the attributes of your tormentors onto her so that they can receive vicarious punishment.

Ronda getting knocked out won't make those wedgies disappear.

Show me a regular person she was supposedly "bullying". Cause all I saw were celebrities and rich people and other pro fighters.

Not being nice to someone that you don't like=bullying. We all know that.

When she punched Holm in the face after the round finished... she knew she was losing, but she is a bully and tried to hit when Holm was unprotected

Ive been calling her the stereotypical bully for years. Im honestly glad she has been served this humble pie.

When she punched Holm in the face after the round finished... she knew she was losing, but she is a bully and tried to hit when Holm was unprotected

Yeah, that was pretty low. And it happened late enough that there's no way it was accidental, either.

By the looks of her between fights, she even steals kids lunch money

I struggle to understand what can make someone such a fan of Ronda Rousey. If you aren't one of the casual female "fan" types, what makes you like her so much?

Well, the worst kind of bully, the one that wants to make it look like the victim deserves it.

Got what she deserved, now is up to her fans and haters to decide to give her a break after seeing that now she's probably emotionally damage from it all, or keep beating that and making her suffer even more. She'll take a goood time to recover from falling from grace like that.

I think you are projecting the attributes of your tormentors onto her so that they can receive vicarious punishment.

Ronda getting knocked out won't make those wedgies disappear.

just curious: what is it about Rousey that makes you a fan of her?

She strikes me more as a person with serious childhood disturbances that haven't been worked through appropriately than an out-and-out evil bully.

I also think she beats up on herself probably 10x what she does other people, even at her peak. There is some self-loathing in there, deep-down.

Seriously.

Growing up, you were always taught that:

- bullies are very insecure people who act out to cover up that insecurity. In Rondas case, inexplicable jealousy of other women, the exaggerated mean mugging, etc

- like to bully people.

- are really cowardly inside. Ronda couldn't even face the media once beaten.

- shrivel at first signs of adversity or when someone actually fights back.

- completely lose any self worth once someone beats then down.

- lack of decency towards victims. Meisha Tate refusal to shake hands anyone ?

I think that's why it's so delicious to see such a bully get put in thier place.
Yeah pretty much. Which is why I won't feel bad for anything involving her, she deserves it all

Back