It's come to my attention that some of you noobs haven't seen Wanderlei Silva vs Brian Stann!

If I remember correctly, was in Japan, too. Very fitting, considering the levels of violence perpetated.
funny thing is Stann was actually born on an American military base in Japan. lol The All American Brian Stann born in Japan! No disrespect all he's still an American. imo just a funny thing.

That was an insane fight, when they started going after it I thought Wand was going to get knocked out like the Leben fight. He did get stunned a couple times if I recall. I jumped out of my chair when he won.
I think they flash Koed each other at least three times each. These dudes were both slipping in and out of consciousness the whole fight.

I stopped watching when I realized this was the Wandy fight where he massaged his balls publicly and didint realize how lewd he appeared

Thank you Beatdowns for the memories
Youre a legend

I stopped watching when I realized this was the Wandy fight where he massaged his balls publicly and didint realize how lewd he appeared
wandelei-silva-balls-1.gif

Pretty sure this was a time when the UFC was heavily promoting fighters with military backgrounds and Stann was trying to regain some hype after Bisping and Chael dominated him. Wandy with his chin was surely unable to handle the all American firepower...

How the hell did Wandy survive Stann's and Cung Lee's firepower to break them later in the fight.

That last round Wand baited Stann in. He was barely showing any activity letting Stann be aggressive and get comfortable. All of a sudden he exploded for an attack and knocked Stann down. He used his exp to win this fight.

The last great Wand fight

He did tease some good fights after but unfortunately they were all April fools!

Pretty sure this was a time when the UFC was heavily promoting fighters with military backgrounds and Stann was trying to regain some hype after Bisping and Chael dominated him. Wandy with his chin was surely unable to handle the all American firepower...

How the hell did Wandy survive Stann's and Cung Lee's firepower to break them later in the fight.

Been years and years since I saw it but I kinda remember it like Stann got lured into brawling with Wand where he could've kept it technical and won pretty handidly. With Cung it's not so surprising as he had a tendency to fade as fights went on

Back