It's curtains, you dead!

Grand Theft Auto

NO retreat, NO surrender, & NO place for weakness.
Banned
Reaction score
and he wasn't wrong, that ground and pound was insane combined with the running commentary

That guy is gonna think about his absolute humiliation every damn day of his life

i think more people should do commentary when they fight, i liked that

Guy was lucky his friends were there to pull him off or all of teeth would have been missing.

His pbp should have been

"CRAM...oh you like that, want nap time? CRAM...another one for ya CRAM...ooh you eatin these knucks now CRAM...ya mama gonna cry when she see ya CRAM..."

Should have hit him when he was self commenting
There is no place for pussy blabla in a street fight

Dwayne is a bit unhinged. Do these guys really not worry about the legal consequences of beating somebody half (or fully) to death? What could that guy have said to warrant “BOW!”ing his face into oblivion once he was clearly done?

It says his teeth are all over the pavement, but I can't see that, so I guess this can stay.

Brutal.

Learn how to wrestle and chances are you’ll be fine in 99% of violent encounters.

It says his teeth are all over the pavement, but I can't see that, so I guess this can stay.

Brutal.
So if I circle all the teeth and re-upload the video, this thread is likely to be taken down?

{<doc}

I have no complaints even without visible teeth, it's one of the most brutal I've shared :eek:

So if I circle all the teeth and re-upload the video, this thread is likely to be taken down?

{<doc}

I have no complaints even without visible teeth, it's one of the most brutal I've shared :eek:
Maimings are not allowed per the forum rules. Video titles (and comment sections) are often filled with inaccurate speculation and rumors.

I don't think one can definitively conclude there are teeth on the pavement from the video. If that can be determined, positively, the video comes down, and you are subject to infraction.

Bear that in mind.

One of those times I am grateful for 240p quality

Dude almost smashed his hands to bits on the cement sidewalk though, 2 shots he lands barely hit and glance off, it isn't until the one right on target that stiffens buddy's legs that the real damage gets done.

So close to months of rehab and surgery, because you are getting too excited to pound a guy while commentating to take the time you need to get full control of his posture and yours, and land with devastating precision from full mount.

Back