It's Jon Jones and GSP then everyone else

That assbeating resides in your head rent free lol. Also if you think GSP was all natty and never juiced.... BWAHHAHAHHAHHAH
Nobody legit thinks that, He was considered an athletic freak. He stood out as being fast, explosive, strong and just overall athletic in a sport full of roid heads.

That the Anderoid way?

1Dx4KTQ.png

23aCzcZ.png

MfPNC7Y.png

andersonsilva1.jpg

6f1e0w_medium.jpg

Anderson’s S&C coach <45>
i.cfc

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Actually no, he only took PED’s when he broke his leg

<36>
Everybody that's on roids says it's bad for the sport, even GSP.

Nobody legit thinks that, He was considered an athletic freak. He stood out as being fast, explosive, strong and just overall athletic in a sport full of roid heads.
Sadly many do believe he was all natty. I dont know whether to laugh or be sad for them

Everybody that's on roids says it's bad for the sport, even GSP.

Difference is, GSP hasn’t been busted for PED’s. Anderson has, and his own statement tells us that he was likely roiding his whole career.

That the Anderoid way?

1Dx4KTQ.png

23aCzcZ.png

This doesn't even remotely look like Anderson, but like a cheap photoshop of Old Anderson's face on supposedly some mythical young and jacked Muay Thai version of Anderson. You fallen for this boi? Anderson in the ufc always had soft body.

This doesn't even remotely look like Anderson, but like a cheap photoshop of Old Anderson's face on supposedly some mythical young and jacked Muay Thai version of Anderson. You fallen for this boi? Anderson in the ufc always had soft body.

This is some effort nuthugging.....

Difference is, GSP hasn’t been busted for PED’s. Anderson has, and his own statement tells us that he was likely roiding his whole career.

No, GSP ran when Usada came. Like Wandy.
Then he ran from the WW and MW division when he made a comeback against granpa.
Is this guy related to Forest Gump?

Last edited:
Being the GOAT has nothing to do with events outside of the cage. GOAT fighter, not GOAT person.

GSP got beat by Matt Serra. Matt Serra.

Yes, I know he got him in the rematch, but I'd take the guy who never lost (outside of a DQ in which he was CLEARLY winning) vs a guy who got slept by a bloated little welterweight who was getting a title shot due to being on a television show.
The GOAT is one who can come back from defeat and continue to dominate, I’ve enjoyed Jon, Fedor’s and Anderson’s fights immensely and to be honest I wouldn’t mind either of them actually being crowned GOAT but there is something about not being a drug cheat and actually overcoming adversity that makes GSP stand out.

Half the threads are goat threads. All the stupid goat threads, p4p threads etc. should have to go to "The Lightweights" forum so normal people don't have to sift through this junk that comes up all day everyday.

you are easily fooled boi.
WHat adverstiy aside from the one high kick he took from Condit and the ass beating from Hendricks from which he did not come back but scared him into retirement?

Whether it's GSP or Anderson you're not going to dominate a sport full of ped users while being 100% clean, it's just not going to happen. Anderson was on roids but so was the competition.

Half the threads are goat threads. All the stupid goat threads, p4p threads etc. should have to go to "The Lightweights" forum so normal people don't have to sift through this junk that comes up all day everyday.
Werent you a member of the late k-1fans/forum ? :)

Jones is going to permanently have an asterisk next to his name no matter what he does.

Just no.
Anderson, Jones and Fedor are on a level of their own.

GSP comes below.

1. Anderson
2. DJ
3. Jones
4. Fedor
5. BJ
6. Hughes
7. Aldo
8. Nog
9. GSP

Good list. I have him at the bottom of a top-10 list too. For being a conservative champ more than anything.
No finishes in years exclude him from the GOAT talk at the very top.

WHat adverstiy aside from the one high kick he took from Condit and the ass beating from Hendricks from which he did not come back but scared him into retirement?

How does a “retired” guy win a belt? Go back to school, or even just check a dictionary, and look up the word. Let alone the fact that GSP finished they guy that beat your hero.

Meanwhile the not retired proven cheater is submitting to a mere leg kick. It’s not GSP’s fault that Silva has lost what, 10 fights or some ridiculous number. In fact, beating Silva isn’t a huge accomplishment. Everybody and their one eyed dog has done it.

You are absolutely obsessed with GSP. I can’t even imagine what goes on inside your head.

How does a “retired” guy win a belt? Go back to school, or even just check a dictionary, and look up the word.

Meanwhile the not retired proven cheater is submitting to a mere leg kick. It’s not GSP’s fault that Silva has lost what, 10 fights or some ridiculous number.

You are absolutely obsessed with GSP. I can’t even imagine what goes on inside your head.

4 years out to clean his body. Came back looking as old as granpa Ping himself. Only for one last gift title shot from uncle dana. Then retired again as he didn't want to face anyone from the MW. Nor WW. Even 2020 glas jaw Luke would kill him.

Back