It's officially UFC 300 week - are you doing anything special?

I am having my uncle-in-law and his family come by. We have watched ufc ppv's together ever since I met my wife and she invited me over to his place for I believe was GSP vs Koscheck 2 back in 2010.

We are gonna grill some tri-tip, hot links, and chicken. Order the ppv. I got 3 bottles of caberiet sav wine, lots of beer, and a bottle of henny.

Gonna be an epic night fa sho.
Sounds like a pretty cool family thing you got going on there bro.

Sounds like a pretty cool family thing you got going on there bro.
Thanks. It is pretty cool, him and his wife arent much older than my wife and I but we always looked up to them as role models. We were always the youngest people at the UFC watch parties back in the day. Now the watch parties are smaller and just family over to watch now but the food and drinks stay flowing and we always have a great time for the big ppvs. Hope you have quite a bit of fun as well for this flagpole event!

<Oku04>

UPDATE*
Survived my root canal, but now the crown will cost an extra $1400 :eek:🚬
Dentist was pretty cute too
*she said I had beautiful narrow canals, lol. I had to stop myself from saying a funny comeback there…
Now I feel like I’m getting a cold tho
🤧

My wife and kids are going to the cottage …. I refused to go this time …. House to myself … having a few of the boys over and getting fkd up and placing bets and screaming at the tv I’m sure
Thats where its at

Yeah training hard. Sitting at 207 right now just in case they call.

UPDATE*
Survived my root canal, but now the crown will cost an extra $1400 :eek:🚬
Dentist was pretty cute too
*she said I had beautiful narrow canals, lol. I had to stop myself from saying a funny comeback there…
Now I feel like I’m getting a cold tho
🤧
Damn, fucking dentist prices have become outrageous. It's just teeth.. lol

UPDATE*
Yeah I got a damn cold, throat is fucked
My tooth hurts still
Thanks Trudeau

I’m gonna order it, last ppv I bought was Mcgregor vs Khabib. Start drinking early as hell too, Cody vs Figgy better start the night off right!

PPV goes to 2 am my time, and work the next early morning. So probably won't even get to watch it live.

Got family in town visiting so I'll probably miss the entire undercard.

The special thing Im doing for this one is that I actually paid for It. Lol

Im Brazilian and been watching fights since 2008, either pirate streaming or downloading the Torrents a day later.
Didnt want tô risk the links going down on this one.

Sometimes being from a poor country does have its perks.. U$60,00 for 12 months of the fight pass plus every ppw in between seems cheap even for me.
No wonder Dana can't properly pay HIS fighters haha

Just stocked up on beers for the watch party. Can't show up empty handed of course.

Its my friends 40th Birthday so a load of us are going to the pub for breakfast. Booked Axe throwing, Mini Golf, Darts and Pool in town. Back to the pub for a bit then party back at my place. Getting on the decks to spin some tunes for a few hours then get bang on the fights. On UK time so will be finishing up about 6ish. Should be a cracking day.

Back