"It's Okay to be White" signs pop up on college campuses

Space

WR GOAT
Banned
Reaction score
Just like the thread title says:

https://tulanehullabaloo.com/32327/news/okay-white-signs-linked-boston-alberta-campuses/

"A thread on 4chan posted Tuesday afternoon outlines a plan to distribute and publicly post signs reading “It’s okay to be white.” The thread asks that participants post the signs on Halloween while wearing costumes to maintain anonymity.

The goal of the forum’s plan is to prompt media coverage, with the hope that any negative coverage will result in “normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people.”"

People need to get out more.

We need signs to tell us that “It’s okay to be white?”

Whew i was just about to give my house to a black person too

It's ok to have a small penis is next

It's ok to have a small penis is next

The New Left, ladies and gentlemen.

We need signs to tell us that “It’s okay to be white?”

Is this a serious question? We have college professors teaching students that white people marrying and having kids is racist and "breeding inequality." Do you live in your parents' basement? Did you miss 2016?

Minorities don't care if whites feel attacked. Suck it up crackers!!

They are fascinated with genitalia.

Kat+wearing+Pussyhat.jpeg

Is this a serious question? We have college professors teaching students that white people marrying and having kids is racist and "breeding inequality." Do you live in your parents' basement? Did you miss 2016?
Sarcasm, geez, are you triggered easily!

See my edit, can we get this into the debate league?

That's oppressive to transgendered people. Please consult the intersectionality handbook to see when use of the pussy hat is appropriate to smashing the patriarchy.

"The thread is tagged “/pol/”, or “politically incorrect.”"

lmao so by saying it's ok to be white is considered politically incorrect. Guess it's NOT ok to be white after all...

oh and only Black Lives Matter so doesn't matter what you are.

They are teasing it for the news here. They are going to talk about "What message are they trying to send?"

Now I'm left? Uggghhh. This place is beyond wacky

Back