I've Finally Figured out the difference between me and Jordan B Peterson

I always thought we were talking to each other. I'm tight with the Angels, but he never fucks up, he never says a truly wrong thing, the difference would be the speed differential if you threw a naked Hooters girl on the floor to the help her up time.

And he talks like he has a horse penis. I can drink 60 beers and be gone for three days, howling at the moon. Why is he nervous about his wife hearing me in the woods, "upright and unconscious." ....And he blubbers like a bitch a little bit. I only do that in the bathroom at night. And I do have a lair.

The lady doth protest too much. He's been roughed in the Canadian cumbrage and the squeeks and whistles pop in the esophageal protest.

That's right Mr Meat.... Secrete for us...

Was just about to post the same thing.

How much does a second hand toaster fetch you in beers?

Asking for a friend.

Cool story though, Peterson would be a great neighbor.

I always thought we were talking to each other. I'm tight with the Angels, but he never fucks up, he never says a truly wrong thing, the difference would be the speed differential if you threw a naked Hooters girl on the floor to the help her up time.
<You11>

"The way you deal with strange people, you never lie to a strange person..."

Perspective. There's no stranger like an old stranger, from a clinician, you're an either/or, this was a first and a skirt shuffle, it may have worked, but in the manner of the fifties cop, move on son, sweatrag. Do always lie to strange people, strange people are strange not stupid, genuine is what he's looking for, he didn't off on intelligence, it was the stink of the disconnect when you thought you once had a connect, a sad and safe runoff, 3 O'clock High, no fun with someone who doesn't even want to play, not even that much respect to the "lights outs" but still there. It was a chosen knock, a personal act, denial, end of a confidence, victory is in the eye. You don't buy used toasters at 3 in the morning, you eat toast.

Not a continuation, I got a bump from something.

I always end up in the boxing forum. Under every elevator when the shit's wiped away in the rubble there's a kid poking shadows on the wall.

Back