I've noticed something about sports fans and steroids.

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
They're completely oblivious to how many athletes use them.

So with MMA and Boxing.... we know that most of them are on it.

1:30

there's just so many instances where fighters are talking on the subject and all signs point to most fighters use steroids.

When I have a conversation on steroids and the NBA or NFL or MLB with people, they dont believe they're on Steroids. I think its because they dont follow MMA or Boxing. USADA basically revealed the truth about athletes.

There is hardly ever a failed drug test in the NBA or NFL or MLB. They dont have USADA. Fighters are using roids to get an edge in a sport that pays the average fighter 40k on average.

Professional athletes make millions of fking dollars, in sports where they dont do random drug test, if any tests at all. How you gonna tell me people arent going to try and gain every advantage they can get to make millions of dollars to play the sport they love. OF COURSE they will. I dont even blame them. At least everyone is using it and its an even playing field.

But MMA is a different story. There are the very few fighters that dont use it, against the roiders who get a big advantage and can potentially kill someone and the roids might be the difference.might aswell give the dude a gun. I say fuck it, just put em in jail if they fail a drug test (or a ban for life). The punishment needs to be more severe to ensure fighters dont do it.

Last edited:
Well, ok then.
nUoiyl.gif

I’m a white boy and I’m jacked deal with it

Which sport doesn't do random drug testing that has athletes making millions ?

The more important question is why would anybody who enjoys sports be against athletes (who are entertainers) using the best medicine and technology that is available to stay healthy and continue to perform at a professional level?

The more important question is why would anybody who enjoys sports be against athletes (who are entertainers) using the best medicine and technology that is available to stay healthy and continue to perform at a professional level?
I dont get it either. I want to be entertained and have them fight at the top of their game.

I dont get it either. I want to be entertained and have them fight at the top of their game.
Because is fake shit

Every athlete in the past and figthers were smaller than athletes today

You think this is a smart point. It is not.

But they would have to do more than whats "safe" to make any kind of real difference in performance. Unless you're past your prime and old, then whats safe will make a difference. Believe me I know, I'm on TRT legally and I got jacked with a quickness (my levels were super low). My back won't allow me to work out any more so now i'm just bloated. lol

When I have a conversation on steroids and the NBA or NFL or MLB with people, they dont believe they're on Steroids.

not sure if you're actually serious, but baseball had just a litttttttttttttttttle bit of a scandal. it was kind of obscure and slipped through the cracks, since it only resulted in congressional hearings and all...

point being, everyone with more than 4 brain cells should know that PEDs are rampant in pro sportsball, same as fighting and the most extreme of all sports - cycling.

Thing is, lately you don't even have to look jacked to be doping. Some of the recent UFC fighters who have been caught didn't exactly have rippling physiques. Mainly, their output in the cage is the only suspicious sign.

Back