Izzy is acting so different this time

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
The press conference was so much different than his usual shtick. He was quiet, didn't talk or hype himself as much and mentioned in other interviews that this will be different, that alex should be the favorite and the fight will be unlike anything else before. He almost always shows off his nail polish before fights but he didn't this time.
Big fan and while I wouldn't say Izzy is scared, he's definitely nervous. Dude was looking around in the staredown until Alex told him to look at him. It took a while for Izzy to respond to that.
Hype. Don't know how this nervoureness will translate into the cage but Izzy knows this fight will be different. What do you think? haven't seen a shook thread on here so for those who watched the conference, what do you think?

He's already said in interviews that his approach has to be different for this one. Pereira isn't going to be intimidated because he's beaten him twice. He has bragging rights. He said he can't play the "you're not on my level" game with him because they both know that he is.

Sherdog shookologists going to be having a field day, but if you listen to what he says it all makes sense. It would be silly for him to mad dog a guy who violently KOed him the last time they fought.

The press conference was so much different than his usual shtick. He was quiet, didn't talk or hype himself as much and mentioned in other interviews that this will be different, that alex should be the favorite and the fight will be unlike anything else before. He almost always shows off his nail polish before fights but he didn't this time.
Big fan and while I wouldn't say Izzy is scared, he's definitely nervous. Dude was looking around in the staredown until Alex told him to look at him. It took a while for Izzy to respond to that.
Hype. Don't know how this nervoureness will translate into the cage but Izzy knows this fight will be different. What do you think? haven't seen a shook thread on here so for those who watched the conference, what do you think?
He'll be ok once he and his dance crew get the pre-fight choreography worked out.

He's already said in interviews that his approach has to be different for this one. Pereira isn't going to be intimidated because he's beaten him twice. He has bragging rights. He said he can't play the "you're not on my level" game with him because they both know that he is.

Sherdog shookologists going to be having a field day, but if you listen to what he says it all makes sense. It would be silly for him to mad dog a guy who violently KOed him the last time they fought.
I thought Izzy would continue the usual shtick when he dropped the frozen comment but nope, dude knows he's in for hell.

I think he's already explained all of this, Alex doesn't speak English so there's no point trash talking to him, and he already defeated Izzy in the past, so there's no point trying to intimidate him. All he can do is just focus on himself and wait for the fight, which is already sold.

I don't see any shookness from him either, and if he loses at least its to the so called greatest kickboxer. I think he's just fired up to avenge the loss and test himself

As a poker player I can tell you I have nerves everytime before I sit at a table. It all goes away after the first hand or two. I'm expecting Israel to lock into the fight as soon as it starts but yeah Alex has this super serious demeanor and an intensity to him. Can't wait for this.

He's lost to Alex twice already, he's just taking it really serious this time because he knows its someone who can take him out on the feet.

He said he turned down a role on Creed 3 to concentrate on this camp.

Back