***Izzy is Naruto and Alex is his Orochimaru***

wlu.29

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Izzy is a big fan of anime, he has stated this and portrayed this in his fights and interviews.

There's a very memorable quote for Naruto where he says the following

" If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death ! If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death ! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death ! And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave ! Even if i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking sasuke back from Orochimaru"

this pretty much describes his relationship with Alex, he lost by decision in kickboxing, he lost by ko in kickboxing, he lost by KO in Mma, but he didn't give up/accept losing

finally got his win

I was rooting for Alex, but got to respect Israel

https://boingboing.net/2023/01/28/u... anime poses,favorite animes and fight scenes.

Izzy is a big fan of anime, he has stated this and portrayed this in his fights and interviews.

" If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death ! If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death ! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death ! And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave ! Even if i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking sasuke back from Orochimaru"

this pretty much describes his relationship with Alex, he lost by decision in kickboxing, he lost by ko in kickboxing, he lost by KO in Mma, but he didn't give up/accept losing

finally got his win

https://boingboing.net/2023/01/28/ufc-superstar-and-worlds-toughest-weeb-israel-adesanya-shares-his-top-5-animes.html#:~:text=Famous for striking anime poses,favorite animes and fight scenes.
image0-33.png

Uh, that "quote" sure seems a lot like a cornball version of this GOAT piece of cinema:

finally got his win

https://boingboing.net/2023/01/28/ufc-superstar-and-worlds-toughest-weeb-israel-adesanya-shares-his-top-5-animes.html#:~:text=Famous for striking anime poses,favorite animes and fight scenes.

brother, what the fuck

Great...now we have deal with this weebo shit again...

Alex was supposed to make MW great again but since he failed, the reign of cringe is back

Khamzat will now be the one to make MW not sus again

tumblr_nteu7svl3J1sz111so1_500.gif

I never got in to Naruto. But I did help Izzy charge the spirit bomb.

Tell me you "watched" Naruto through Instagram reels without telling me.

If they're anything it would be Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry. Given, you know, that was the actual main rivalry in Naruto that Naruto finally won in the end.

Last edited:
So does OP fuck an Anime pillow too? I heard thats what those kids do these days...

If they're anything it would be Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry. Given, you know, that was actual main rivalry in Naruto.
<mma4>

If they're anything it would be Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry. Given, you know, that was actual main rivalry in Naruto.
Itachi was a beast

Back