Media Izzy keeps talking as if they are 1-1

Wonder can Izzy beat Alex ... without landing behind the ear.
<{ByeHomer}>
GUESS NO ONE WILL NEVER KNOW

More annoying than captain cringe?
1-69.jpg
Yes, Captain Cringe does it as a joke, Adesanya is serious about him.

Oh it's retarded eh but an immediate rematch when you fucking died isn't retarded?

All that matters is the present and not some other sport. They're 1-1 and Izzy killed him last night. Pereira needs to earn a rematch.

Fuck this instant rematch full potato shit
2nd fight was an insta rematch off a KO, it wouldnt be that weird if they do a 3rd one.

If Izzy doesn't take the immediate rematch like Poatan, who had just pushed his shit in for the 3rd time in a row

That's cool, Izzy got 1 back after getting whooped by Peireira in the first round, and badly hurt in the second, now that he's 1-3 we can have a tie-breaker in the UFC, if Adesanya has the balls to give Poatan a rematch, just like Alex did.

But I think we all know Izzy doesn't have the balls, he took that fight because he had to if he wanted the belt, but now will run with that W and forever duck the man who destroyed him 3 times.

Now we'll see Izzy's character. If he fine with having the most recent win, even if he lost 3 in a row before that, or will be chase the MMA tie-breaker and prove to himself and the world that this 4th fight wasn't a fluke?

Shit take

Oh it's retarded eh but an immediate rematch when you fucking died isn't retarded?

All that matters is the present and not some other sport. They're 1-1 and Izzy killed him last night. Pereira needs to earn a rematch.

Fuck this instant rematch full potato shit
Were you saying the same when Izzy got his instant rematch without earning it?

shit take. Izzy didn’t put anybody out until last night. The bell exists, and you have to work around it. Izzy is 1-3 against Alex in sports that include knockouts and he’s still only even in MMA knockouts with him.
Stop doing that causal “he got lucky” shit. It’s only insulting to both of them.
Funny that mma fans suddenly care about kickboxing so much.

If Izzy doesn't take the immediate rematch like Poatan, who had just pushed his shit in for the 3rd time in a row

That's cool, Izzy got 1 back after getting whooped by Peireira in the first round, and badly hurt in the second, now that he's 1-3 we can have a tie-breaker in the UFC, if Adesanya has the balls to give Poatan a rematch, just like Alex did.

But I think we all know Izzy doesn't have the balls, he took that fight because he had to if he wanted the belt, but now will run with that W and forever duck the man who destroyed him 3 times.

Now we'll see Izzy's character. If he fine with having the most recent win, even if he lost 3 in a row before that, or will be chase the MMA tie-breaker and prove to himself and the world that this 4th fight wasn't a fluke?
The UFC is full of rematches, yet, u clowns want 5th fights between people lol

Were you saying the same when Izzy got his instant rematch without earning it?
He's the longtime champ what do you mean without earning it? He gave Alex a title shot he didn't deserve, fuck outta here

Folks that make these threads are idiots. Yes, they’re 1-1. Whatever their record was in a different sport doesn’t matter, specially considering how competitive the fights were and the context (pretend like like Alex didn’t get a standing 8 in fight II). And even if Izzy were to win a best of 7 to make it 4-3, you idiots would then say Alex is past his prime, because you’re idiots and you make shit threads.

Stop the BS.

Funny that mma fans suddenly care about kickboxing so much.

what made you quote my post?

I train in MT, but literally the build up to these 2 fights have done nothing but highlight their history of kickboxing. What about my post was unique?! Lol

He's the longtime champ what do you mean without earning it? He gave Alex a title shot he didn't deserve, fuck outta here
I mean if the rule is you have to fight a contender after losing your belt before you get another shot at it then it needs to be applied to everyone. The subjective "done enough as the champ" is a worthless metric to use since its completely subjective and just makes one sided opportunities for those Dana likes and can justify.

To be fair, in MMA they are 1-1. Putting it in perspective, nobody would care if this were a grappling situation instead of a kickboxing one. As if the kickboxing matches count but grappling matches don’t. One would get treated as a monumental achievement and the other would get treated as a fun piece of trivia.

Why not? They literally fought 3 months ago, how did they or can they improve in that amount of time for it to be substantial? If izzy beats him here it’s like he beat him last fight as well.
Which is why instant rematches suck and are sometimes just a roll of the dice. It becomes meaningless. Peña completely shocks the world and beats Nunes, Nunes returns with vintage form and wins effortlessly, and now we have to do it again. What’s the point in counting losses of everyone gets a do over?

what made you quote my post?

I train in MT, but literally the build up to these 2 fights have done nothing but highlight their history of kickboxing. What about my post was unique?! Lol
I think its funny that people keep using the whole 1-3 now thing to discredit izzy. He literally just knocked out the most savage human ever according to sherdog.

I think its funny that people keep using the whole 1-3 now thing to discredit izzy. He literally just knocked out the most savage human ever according to sherdog.

is there something factually incorrect about him being 1-3 against Alex?

he literally got knocked out by him just a few months ago

I’m an Izzy fan overall but the truth is the truth lol

"That KO you got might have been a fluke bro."

<45>

is there something factually incorrect about him being 1-3 against Alex?

he literally got knocked out by him just a few months ago

I’m an Izzy fan overall but the truth is the truth lol
This is a different sport. You guys dont count izzy’s knockout wins in kickboxing and add it to his mma wins and knockouts, yet u use his losses when its to your advantage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back