Mbappe with 6 months TDD training will be champ
LMAO at Khabib gigantic head

Ronaldo's reaction:
<FookIsThatGuy>

Izzy is still quite ways away from matching the popularity of Khabib

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-and-Ronaldo.jpg

Or even Cain

CainCR.jpg
Sometimes better fighters are less known, Conor is more popular but not better fighter than Khabib. Same goes for the Khabib and Izzy

Lmao you can always count on 1 or 2 little bitches who can't stand the fact that "Ronaldo" will now be completely more associated with Cristiano than R9.

Found the brazillian {<jordan}
Lmao @ calling me a bitch with that av. Couldn’t be more of a sucker.

Epic, Rineldo seems like a good dude.

Lmao @ calling me a bitch with that av. Couldn’t be more of a sucker.
You're the one who has to rush to a thread to say "tHaTs NOt tHe rEAL rOnALdo" like a retarded 10 year old fishing for likes.

It was a bit funny around 2007, in 2023 when Cristiano has dusted R9 legacywise is just hysterical.

That was funny. Good day angry sherbro.
Buddy you can think whatever you want. CR7 is widely regarded as one of the undisputed 4 greats, alongside Messi, Pelé and Maradona. When discussing the GOATs, those are the 4 names that everyone agrees on.

Ronaldo Nazario is arguably the most talented footballer ever in raw talent, which he never was able to maximize because of injuries and he's widely regarded as a top 10ish player all time, far below the likes of Pelé, CR7, Messi, Maradona or Cruyff and Di Stéfano.

The name "Ronaldo" is now far more associated with Cristiano because he has completely eclipsed Ronaldo Nazario in fame and career. These are literal facts, sorry you don't like them lmao

Buddy you can think whatever you want. CR7 is widely regarded as one of the undisputed 4 greats, alongside Messi, Pelé and Maradona. When discussing the GOATs, those are the 4 names that everyone agrees on

lol Nobody puts Cristiano’s name next to Messi, Maradona and Pele. These dudes achieved maximum glory by winning a world cup. Cr7 hasn’t. Messi eclipsed Ronaldo in 2022.

Your fanboyism doesn’t let you think logically. I’m wasting my time.

lol Nobody puts Cristiano’s name next to Messi, Maradona and Pele. These dudes achieved maximum glory by winning a world cup. Cr7 hasn’t. Messi eclipsed Ronaldo in 2022.

Your fanboyism doesn’t let you think logically. I’m wasting my time.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Sure buddy

Just keep being mad that when people think of "Ronaldo" they think of the guy who in 1 season, tied R9's Champions League career goal tally.

Never heard of her. . . She kinda looks like Jessica Andrage tho

Lmao you can always count on 1 or 2 little bitches who can't stand the fact that "Ronaldo" will now be completely more associated with Cristiano than R9.

Found the brazillian {<jordan}
if you watched both, I guess there isnt much doubt

Back