Izzy mocked Alex’s sons…

naw I definitely think he deserved that immediately rematch

the whole scenario is just weird that Izzy is acting like it’s over because he “got the last laugh”

Look at this shit

"duck if he WINS"

thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard.

Look at this shit

"duck if he WINS"

thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard.

first tweet is stupid as fuck not sure why it was included in the tweet I tried to post

the second tweet is exactly what izzzy did. Oh I finally won time to move on

first tweet is stupid as fuck not sure why it was included in the tweet I tried to post

the second tweet is exactly what izzzy did. Oh I finally won time to move on
thats perfectly fine why wouldnt he move on?

He has to avenge all the other losses in a row? to please whom?

Imagine if izzy adopted this premise

"oh hes only 1 and 3,oh hes only 2 and 3...oh big deal its only tied,so what"

People are being super unrealistic. Izzy got his revenge and is moving on.

thats perfectly fine why wouldnt he move on?

He has to avenge all the other losses in a row? to please whom?

Imagine if izzy adopted this premise

"oh hes only 1 and 3,oh hes only 2 and 3...oh big deal its only tied,so what"

People are being super unrealistic. Izzy got his revenge and is moving on.

Congrats on avenging 1 of his 3 losses

still 3-1 total and 1-1 in mma

Congrats on avenging 1 of his 3 losses

still 3-1 total and 1-1 in mma
so what?

Why is he held to this unfair standard?

No one else is.

Even if he beat Poatan 5 times in a row,people would just say "not in kickboxing tho"

fuck those people.

No more free rides for Poatan. If he wants to fight Izzy again hes got to work for it.

10 year olds understand what they are doing in that regard so they shouldn't be cut any slack.

Plus at that age being punks they still are 100%. That shit doesn't change.

The ire comes from the fact that Izzy is a grown man.
Children are stupid.
Adults should know better.

When Adesanya was knocked unconscious, the young boy acted rudely, immature, and (considering the potential long term affects of being so severely concussed) quite callous.
However many years later, Adesanya decided that he was just as immature as that 4/5th (?) grade kid was all those years ago.
Instead of going high, he went low; again.

If I had to guess, the world champion is still salty about being bullied when he was a kid (instead of focusing on his success.)
Now he wants to take his frustrations out on whoever he can; even children.

The younger boys learn this lesson the better. The world is an ugly place there isn't always going to be some sjw coming to save you.

I think Izzy's a great champion but I lost some respect for him as a man when I saw that. I mean, why are you letting litte kids play acting get to you, bro?? Pereira's boy was how old when acted out that KO? 5 or 6 years old? Izzy is apparently so up his own ass that he took it personally and held a grudge.

The mature and manly thing to do would have been to show a little compassion to Pereira's kids after they just watched their father and hero get badly hurt. Go over to them, tell them their dad is going to be OK, an act like that would have gained him a ton of fans and respect. But instead Izzy trolls Pereira's crying boys which amused some but many others found to be immature and weak.

Call me old fashioned but it's pretty messed up to taunt a kid's dad getting brutally knocked unconscious because he did something to you that you didn't like 6 years ago

Sorry bro, this is INCEL Keyboard warrior land where it’s ok to act like an immature school boy; especially since 99.9% of us are anonymous.

The mature and manly thing to do would have been to show a little compassion to Pereira's kids after they just watched their father and hero get badly hurt. Go over to them, tell them their dad is going to be OK, an act like that would have gained him a ton of fans and respect. But instead Izzy trolls Pereira's crying boys which amused some but many others found to be immature and weak.

LMAO... The mature and manly thing is to teach that little snot a lesson

I think Izzy's a great champion but I lost some respect for him as a man when I saw that. I mean, why are you letting litte kids play acting get to you, bro?? Pereira's boy was how old when acted out that KO? 5 or 6 years old? Izzy is apparently so up his own ass that he took it personally and held a grudge.

It amused the children on here who allow themselves to be (or adults who ahebtn gotten over being) bullied.

I guess Izzy doesn’t really have a responsibility to be an example for anyone, though.
He’s paid to fight; not to act like an adult.

This guy is a genuine fkin weirdo.

2 days later and he's still going at the kids, even after kissing Alex's ass backstage. "I want to come to Brazil and see you", meanwhile he's kicking him while he's down and mocking his kids on social media. How you can be a grown man and respect/like Izzy is beyond me. Appreciate his skills in the cage all you want, but he is an utter clown outside of fighting.

LMAO... The mature and manly thing is to teach that little snot a lesson

Adults teach children lessons by elevating the children to their level; not by sinking to the children’s level.
Izzy demonstrated that he’s the one who learned the lesson from the child; not the other way around.

This guy is a genuine fkin weirdo.

2 days later and he's still going at the kids, even after kissing Alex's ass backstage. "I want to come to Brazil and see you", meanwhile he's kicking him while he's down and mocking his kids on social media. How you can be a grown man and respect/like Izzy is beyond me. Appreciate his skills in the cage all you want, but he is an utter clown outside of fighting.

He didnt kiss alex's ass. He was being respectful to him. Him teasin the kid is harmless fun. Stop being a baby

It's very easy to see who was bullied as a kid in this thread lmao

These mfs are living out their fantasies through Izzy (who was also relentlessly bullied as a kid)

No it's not the end of the World, nothing in this situation is the end of the World.

Tears can come with a lesson, but they didn't here.

All the kid was taught by Izzy was that 'might is right', not that there is a reason to carry yourself with class in the World.

Why would the kid regret doing what he did to Izzy now that Izzy did it back to him? Because it felt bad when he experienced it? That's a selfish motivation, as opposed to Izzy teaching him that what he did was classless leading by example, and the kid seeing Izzy is a good guy who didn't do it back, therefore feeling bad about what he originally did to Izzy.

Going tit-for-tat simply creates a bitterness, not a lesson.
Izzy is part of the lesson, the rest is on the boys father who made his son a part of this. At the end of the day none of this is really problematic to anyone.

Reactions: HHJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back