Izzy mocked Alex’s sons…

I'll start with Izzy was mad for 7 years about something a pre-pubescent kid did; and 7 years later at the biggest moment of his sporting career chose to act identical to how that 10 year did.

You seem to miss the point that it's not about the kid.
It's about:
-A grown man
-The very best MMA fighter in his division in the entire world

And after a win, he chose to act identical to a 10/9/whogivesaf-ck year old child.
30+ y/o acting like he's 10; and y'all acting like that's cool AsF!

He did that all at the pinnacle of his career.
And 1,000,000:1 When they do the 30 for 30, they're going to show him mocking a teenager (according to you) for something that the kid did when he was 9.

He might go down as the 185 lb GOAT if he keeps winning; and they'll show him jerking off. his dog and mocking a teenager over something the boy did when he we was a kid.
<WhatIsThis><Neil01>
That's why Anderson will always be my 185 GOAT as I know he never masturbated a canine, or if he did, at the very least I don't know he did.

He didn't kill Poatan and the kids were teenagers, so i don't think i'd do It, but is not something totally egregious.
Imagine if It was a guy like Strickland in Adesanya's shoes there, jeeeez...
<6>

Cry some more tears hater!
Go clean your room, son.

That's why Anderson will always be my 185 GOAT as I know he never masturbated a canine, or if he did, at the very least I don't know he did.

I mean, his BJJ coach never tried to feed a carrot to a bus.
That’s something.

He didn't kill Poatan and the kids were teenagers, so i don't think i'd do It, but is not something totally egregious.
Imagine if It was a guy like Strickland in Adesanya's shoes there, jeeeez...
<6>
In all seriousness, Izzy probably doesn’t have the same type of emotional problems that Strickland does; but Strickland’s knows better than to masturbate his dog, or make jokes about 9/11, etc…
My guess is Izzy’s on the spectrum which typically = 0 situational awareness, etc…
His people should really just try to keep a lid on him.

Bro, you obsess over WMMA and acted like a ho3 for months when Alex beat Izzy… what do you know about being a man?

<JonesLaugh>

You know dude’s a child; right?
Hasn’t had the opportunity to learn better.

I mean bro, kid basically just learned how to walk when he tauned you now your gonna do that after knocking out his father in front of him?

It's amazing at how mentally weak people are. This kid, a child, was clearly staying in IIzzy's head rent free for years.

Talking about rent then making a thread complaining about Izzy's behavior although there are severals threads with more than 20 pages about it <HisEye>

They could watch anime together and squash their beef like grown-ups.

It was actually funny. It's almost as if that moment was living rent free in his head and he cared more about getting back at the kids than just beating Alex.

Yeah Izzy is that kind of guy lol.

Lmao imagine being upset about this...

The kid got his ...

Alex shouldn't of let him taunt or even be at the kickboxing fight but he allowed it...and the kid rudely mocked Izzy

And so .

Here we are...

People r so soft these days...

Izzy is like an elephant he never forgets the ones who have mistreated him...

This isnt shocking...isnt the "kid" like 13? ...im sure he talks mad shit playing Call of Duty....he understands what took place here

You can put captions on. Example of a real man. He knows it's absolutely pathetic but he is still choosing to take the high road. Just compare how he speaks to Izzy lol. I can't believe how many fanboys Izzy has.

Back