Media Izzy ready for return? His coach says so

Posted two hours ago. I doubt it. I honestly think Izzy needs a break.

Also - apologies if the music starts playing - it’s horrid.

Breaks over.

It's time to get back into camp. He last fought september it's now february He'll have taken an entire 6 months off before he's booked in a fight.

Honestly yeah Izzy can't take too much time off as his age, but I so get his quality>quantity fights argument.
I'm pretty sure he was down for UFC 300, however I imagine the fight they were trying to make was DDP/Izzy and that probably fizzled since DDP just fought a tough five rounder not long ago.

Breaks over.

It's time to get back into camp. He last fought september it's now february He'll have taken an entire 6 months off before he's booked in a fight.
I am not a fan, but thought taking time to reassess his game might be a good idea.

But yeah, true momentum matters too I guess

Honestly yeah Izzy can't take too much time off as his age, but I so get his quality>quantity fights argument.
I'm pretty sure he was down for UFC 300, however I imagine the fight they were trying to make was DDP/Izzy and that probably fizzled since DDP just fought a tough five rounder not long ago.
Good point about his age. And as above, momentum

Izzy took like no real damage against Strickland and arguably won the fight. He’s gonna look like a killer after this long layoff.

Back