Media Izzy trolls nerdy Pereira fan on twitter

I've haven't been so disappointed by a fighter's character since BJ Penn.

Lol, I don't think we are BJ Penn level yet.
But BJ is a sore loser while Israel loses graciously butt might be a sore winner.

Lol, I don't think we are BJ Penn level yet.
But BJ is a sore loser while Israel loses graciously butt might be a sore winner.

BJ Penn was a terrible winner who held grudges too.

Disappointed? MJ held on to the grudge against the high school coach who slighted him, it became one of his biggest motivations for success. This is what successful people do. It's not a coincidence that the most powerful people are often also the pettiest.

LMAO this guy and MMA Guru should form an emotional support group with all the "3-1 give Ah Lex an immediate rematch you fucking coward!" people on Sherdog.

Guru's reaction was funny too.

What's hilarious is that there are like four different channels that edit Guru's clips to make fun of him.

I see those more than I see any of the actual videos from his channel.

Disappointed? MJ held on to the grudge against the high school coach who slighted him, it became one of his biggest motivations for success.

Did it motivate him to mock his children?

I don't dislike Penn and Izzy because they're competitive. I believe there is a mean streak in all great athletes.

I dislike and am incredibly disappointed when I see a high quality martial artist with low sportsmanship, honor and self control.

What's hilarious is that there are like four different channels that edit Guru's clips to make fun of him.

Guru is the reason why I'm now a Merab fan. I don't even care about the fights tbh, I just want to see Guru lose his mind afterwards.

Twitter war or something
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dumb... moving on....

His Alex is the hero video is pretty good, worth a watch.

Izzy just having some fun after proving all the detractors wrong. Love to see it.

I mean congrats to Izzy but jesus this guy is insufferable. Adesanya has the personality of a cardboard box...

Did it motivate him to mock his children?

I'm sure he would, if the coach's kid mocked him first. MJ is 100% not above it, he's done 100x worse shit to people out of pettiness compared to some benign mocking.

I dislike and am incredibly disappointed when I see a high quality martial artist with low sportsmanship, honor and self control.

You need a reality check buddy, big time. These are prize fighters, whatever idealized Hollywood version of martial artist you have in your head have little to do with reality. The founding members of the Gracie clan who started this whole sport, were fucking thugs in Brazil. You have a problem with Izzy clowning a kid, but not UFC champs hanging out with murderous Chechen dictators? Come on now. People like Machida are the exception, not the rule. Most MMA fighters couldn't be further away from role models. If you think they otherwise, then you're deluding yourself.

This thread made me curious how jabba the neckbeard reacted to it. Got a link?

You need a reality check buddy, big time. These are prize fighters, whatever idealized Hollywood version of martial artist you have in your head have about as little to do with reality. The founding members of the Gracie clan who started this whole sport, were fucking thugs in Brazil. People like Machida are the exception, not the rule.

Spare me.

I don't care if majority of combat athletes were thugs and robbers who didn't have fathers.

I love to see great character, poise, hard-work, sportsmanship and honor over come physicality, anger, pettiness.

When I see a childish ex-con win, I'm disappointed. When I see athletes with poor character get handled, I looove it.

That ain't changing. That's my flavour. Sorry

Back