Izzy vs MW champs

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How do fights vs Weidman, Rockhold, Bisping go?

IMO he KOs ping and gets worked in the grappling by the other 2

Fights with Machida and Trtor would be interesting too

Nah he's all hype, who's he beat? He also has no power. They all beat him easily

terrible matchup for Bisping...the others would be interesting since we still have yet to see Adesanya's grappling truly be tested.

There are so many compelling matchups for him and I'm excited to see what the future brings...I just really hope he remains active so that we get to see a bunch of them.

This 'hype train' nonsense that some people keep spewing is pretty funny though lol

You called him Izzy......do you feel cool now bro?

Tonights conversation at the bar "Yea man, I called him Izzy on Sherdog today"........your friends "man, that is so cool"........

terrible matchup for Bisping...the others would be interesting since we still have yet to see Adesanya's grappling truly be tested.

There are so many compelling matchups for him and I'm excited to see what the future brings...I just really hope he remains active so that we get to see a bunch of them.

This 'hype train' nonsense that some people keep spewing is pretty funny though lol

Is Bisping the only person you hate worse than the current MW champ? How long have you been a racist? Do you hate Khabib as well?

Nah he's all hype, who's he beat? He also has no power. They all beat him easily

Which mod are you.......65,000+ likes on a 2018 account........fake.....

2016 pre-Silva knee, pre-more Hendo bomb Bisping would go to a close decision with him, much like Andy Silva did. Bisping's cardio, durability and meat n potatoes striking style is not a bad skillet combo. He might even edge it out. Rockhold would make easy work of him, if it went to the ground, but I doubt he'd get that far, so Isad takes it. Weidman would probably win, even now. Machida would be a tight rope, but I think Isitch wins that as well. TRTor I'm not sure about, that's one of those questions left for me - besides a great wrestler, how would Isardo deal with a strong beef cake? That's why I can't wait for that Costa fight. But, for now, I'll say Isranya beats him, too. And, frankly, my only reasoning is that he sparred with Rumble. Which doesn't really mean anything.

Pre-IV ban Chris would probably wrestle fuck him in to bolvion, ditto Cuckhold

Ping would get eaten up faster than Whitaker did.

He's a better striker at this point than Machida was when he fought Weidman, and Machida lost a very close decision. Izzy would beat him. Rockhold has no chin and somehow prefers to stand and bang with strikers. Izzy would lay him to waste.

And Bisping? He'd get sniped for 5 rounds.

I think he beats all of them except Anderson.

Pre USADA weidman might give him some trouble but I’m still picking IZzy to win that one. The rest are likely quite winnable, especially glassjaw rockhold and fluke bisping.

GSP at MW might have also been a tough matchup for him. We’ll see when he faces a top wrestler but I think Izzy would be too tall and long for Georges

Is Bisping the only person you hate worse than the current MW champ? How long have you been a racist? Do you hate Khabib as well?

wtf are you going on about...are you trolling/joking???

Weidman beats him

Luke 50/50 because his chin can lose him fights

Ping gets destroyed by Izzy

He fucks up. Bisping and Rockhold.

Weidman could possibly use his striking to setup TDs but I dunno if he would have the cardio to go 5 with Adesanya.

He's a tough fight for all of them, no question.

He sucks so much he has no good wins Gastelum and Whittaker are welterweights he’s so young and confident and I’m a fat miserable loser

Weidman , from the Era beats him exactly like he did Anderson.

Izzy is a younger , lesser Anderson

Back