Media Izzy was cheering hard for Jiri LMAOOOOOOOOO

He is friends with Jiri. Is your life so sad and pathetic that you have to do this so you can feel good about yourself? Or are you just desperate for attention. Don't you have friends in real life you can talk to?

4:58 if it doesnt autoload

"I dont want Jiri to shy away from the heat"
"Jiri watch out for the leg"
"Nice Jiri, good job. Knee to the body, nice lets go Jiri"
"FOCUS... FOCUS.... FOCUS JIRI"
"Control hands, good lad, feint it out. Watch out dont get crazy"
"WHAT... uh the ref....."
"Nah nah.... Marc Goddard again"

Babyboi damn near couch coaching

View attachment 1011384

I think he bet alot of money on Jiri

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

he was so asshurt and bitter. He picked Jan and Jiri both to beat Alex too

He said "I wish he spoke English" then seconds later Alex said "come to daddy" <45><45><45>

63660f10-60ed-11ea-b76f-b280eb32d94f

This was not the most masculine post i have seen.. you better be a female MMA fan. That would be the only reason to act this way.

izzy is becoming pathetic. why dont he fight alex himself. it was said he was called by alex during the interview.

Alex is everything Izzy wishes he was. 2x kickboxing champion, 2x UFC champion, beating Izzy 3-1 with two ko. Beating Jan and Strickland. Training Strickland to beat Izzy.

It's a tuf ego check no wonder he semi retired.

Never thought of this, but it's true. Not only did he beat Izzy more times than Izzy beat him, but he also beat two guys, finishing one of them, that both beat Izzy, and claimed the LHW belt in the process, that Izzy failed to achieve.

Looking at it this way, Alex has actually clearly established the pecking order between the two of them and it's not the bully that is on top.

Imagine if we had all those clips of Sherdoggers crying in their basement after every Izzy title defense while they did the same thing regarding Izzy's opponents.

<45><45><45><45><45><45>

4:58 if it doesnt autoload

"I dont want Jiri to shy away from the heat"
"Jiri watch out for the leg"
"Nice Jiri, good job. Knee to the body, nice lets go Jiri"
"FOCUS... FOCUS.... FOCUS JIRI"
"Control hands, good lad, feint it out. Watch out dont get crazy"
"WHAT... uh the ref....."
"Nah nah.... Marc Goddard again"

Babyboi damn near couch coaching

View attachment 1011384

I think he bet alot of money on Jiri

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

he was so asshurt and bitter. He picked Jan and Jiri both to beat Alex too

He said "I wish he spoke English" then seconds later Alex said "come to daddy" <45><45><45>

63660f10-60ed-11ea-b76f-b280eb32d94f

Hahaha now Alex has one up

Meh, Poatan was cheering for Strictland to beat Izzy so I don't see the big deal or is that some how conveniently forgotten?

Imagine if we had all those clips of Sherdoggers crying in their basement after every Izzy title defense while they did the same thing regarding Izzy's opponents.

<45><45><45><45><45><45>

We were crying after Izzy's title defenses because of how boring and garbage almost all of his fights as champ were

We were crying after Izzy's title defenses because of how boring and garbage almost all of his fights as champ were
Nah, you were upset Izzy kept winning when you wanted him to lose. That narrative about boring fights is just the coping mechanism for how upset you are about him being a great champ.

This rivalry is great. He respects Poatan, He may not like him but he respects him for sure. You can tell that Alex feels the same about Adesanya. The way Adesanya laughed when he said, "Adesanya, Come to Daddy." He'll be back soon.

He was rooting for the guy fighting his rival? Say it ain't so!

This rivalry is great. He respects Poatan, He may not like him but he respects him for sure. You can tell that Alex feels the same about Adesanya. The way Adesanya laughed when he said, "Adesanya, Come to Daddy." He'll be back soon.
Honestly I expect the UFC to offer them a tasty bag to make thay fight happen for 300 or international fight week, Izzy doesn't want it because he wants to hold up to the last laugh but enough money might be enough to get him off the couch.

Back