Media Izzy's take on Sean Strickland's appraoch in the Poatan fight [hilarious]

This is such a dull matchup. I'd happily wait for du pleases to get over he has fucking him.

Du Plessis is stylistically outmatched that is why Izzy wanted it that fight badly. He chose him besides DDP will be out longer.. 1 number contender fight is between Chimaev-Costa winner gets the winner of this fight.. That would be a real title chellenger and an absolute war for that belt..

If Izzy wins over Strickland his next opponent will be most likely Chimaev

Last edited:
Du Plessis is stylistically outmatched that is why Izzy wanted it that fight badly. He chose him besides DDP will be out longer.. 1 number contender fight is between Chimaev-Costa winner gets the winner of this fight.. That would be a real title chellenger and an absolute war for that belt..

If Izzy wins over Strickland his next opponent will be Khamzat Chimaev that is the man who will most likely stand across him in that octagon
A TS over a Costa win? What level of dickriding are we on right now? Next TS should be DDP without question.

From the video, Izzy has obviously spent time studying Strickland's fighting style.

His game plan will be to avoid Sean's strength of playing patty-cakes.

A TS over a Costa win? What level of dickriding are we on right now? Next TS should be DDP without question.

He will be out much longer. There is no need to argue further here.. He is anyways next after that he has nothing to worry about.

Chimaev-Costa is an official title eliminator this is what the UFC promised the winner gets TS. I am not dick-riding anyone..

DDP took some needed time off I don't think he will be eager to get back into that fight immediately until he is properly healed. I think the Chimaev-costa winner will take on Izzy around January-Febuary

Last edited:
I see a lot of leg kicks in this fight between izzy and Sean

Sean looked like a doofus talking all of that shit about Pereira's fighting style only to get KOd in the first round while unranked fighters made it to the second. A guy with no proven KO power who plods forward with no leg defense... easiest money to make off Adesanya.

When Izzy beats Sean in Sept. it will be his 4th fight in 14 months. I’d advise Izzy to sit out, take a break, and push the ufc to put on Chimaev/Costa winner vs DDP for #1 contender. Izzy would make more money that way anyways.

When Izzy beats Sean in Sept. it will be his 4th fight in 14 months. I’d advise Izzy to sit out, take a break, and push the ufc to put on Chimaev/Costa winner vs DDP for #1 contender. Izzy would make more money that way anyways.

If he sits more then 6 months without injuries or anything he will have to vacate. Because sitting out for no reason the UFC won't accept. They are even stripping injured fighters example Jiri and Hall.

He could alternatively vacate where Chimaev-Costa winner fights DDP for the vacant title. If DDP is not ready which I believe he won't could be Chimaev-Costa winner vs Jared Cannonier or Whittaker for the vacant title but either way the division moves.

Funny slapping non fighting style....

funny-fight-slap.gif

comedysportz-comedy.gif

slap-fight.gif

SilverImpossibleCleanerwrasse-max-1mb.gif

If he sits more then 6 months without injuries or anything he will have to vacate. Because sitting out for no reason the UFC won't accept. They are even stripping injured fighters example Jiri and Hall.

He could alternatively vacate where Chimaev-Costa winner fights DDP for the vacant title. If DDP is not ready which I believe he won't could be Chimaev-Costa winner vs Jared Cannonier or Whittaker for the vacant title but either way the division moves.

Izzy has fought his fair share, more consistent than most champs, and literally got kod less than a year ago. He deserves a break and I dont think they would strip him of the belt. They could go ahead and make a Chimaev/Costa winner vs DDP fight for the Interim belt. But, honestly that would only help make Izzy more money when he returns to fight the winner. I think Izzy’s smartest move is to take a break after beating Sean and push UFC to match up Costa/Chimaev winner vs DDP for either #1 contender or Interim champ.

I still like Costa, but he really chit the bed when he fought Izzy. He needs to do more to earn that match up again. Starching Chinmaev will be a good start but DDP is still in front of both of them for that honor.

I still like Costa, but he really chit the bed when he fought Izzy. He needs to do more to earn that match up again. Starching Chimaev will be a good start but DDP is still in front of both of them for that honor.

He is promised one if he beats Chimaev and I am okay with that. It could be his revenge arc. But If Chimaev starches him he will take on Izzy. I geninuely believe that Chimaev will be the most skilled fighter Izzy has shared an octagon with once they fight. I think Izzy has made a career out of fighting one dimensional fighters and Chimaev is the next generation type of fighter well rounded.

For Du plessi it would be much better fighting Chimaev for the title or Costa rather then Izzy he is stylistically a nightmare match-up

Last edited:
you would rather not watch adasanya fight and wait 6 months?
What the hell man?
I’d prefer to watch him beat up a hobo every month.

And you’re too good to watch him fight a top 5?
Yes, I'd rather wait for a decent ppv than a bullshit match.

Also, we have other weight classes to scratch our fight itch.

I'm old enough to remember good fights. If theres a delay, he can move up again. There is zero interest in this shit.

Back