Media Jéssica Andrade makes a NUDE sacrifice offering her negativity to the god Orixas

No, that would be the lord of light. And clearly that god is full of shit: all that hype for his biggest feat to be resurrecting Jon Snow, who went on to be useless for the next three seasons? #notmygod
Besides, if you bring fire and shit into the octagon I'm pretty sure you'd get DQ'd.

The god I'm referring to asks only for blood. Sate him with blood and ye shall know triumph.
No, that would be the lord of light. And clearly that god is full of shit: all that hype for his biggest feat to be resurrecting Jon Snow, who went on to be useless for the next three seasons? #notmygod
Besides, if you bring fire and shit into the octagon I'm pretty sure you'd get DQ'd.

The god I'm referring to asks only for blood. Sate him with blood and ye shall know triumph.

Well said my good sir. I bend the knee.
<Ned01>

fair enough. The US is only non 3rd world country where that sort of nonsense actually plays major role in government and society.
Yeah it's fucking gross, I joke around and call the US 3rd world... Triggers too many people in the War Room though

First pagan champion !!! I had no idea !

Bring paganism back !! That shit is way cooler and happier than the let’s cry and hurt each other religions
Its a dogma like any other.
Bad people use it to hurt and impress others.

did you read what I wrote: "Catholicism is pagan", which means Catholicism is NOT Christianity.
I would agree with the last part, not so much the Paganism. Just look at the Vatican, it's a completely different beast. May have some Pagan influences but it's mutated into a new age pseudo death cult obsessed with phallusses more than anything else.

I have done this no pillow protocol before

My testosterone was through the roof the entire time

No pillow master race checking in

There is no god but physics and mathematics is its prophet.

Interesting, so what can what can this god tell me about the morality of harming other people, human dignity, the concept of hope, and what the fundamental purpose of being is?

Or is it more something like being able to describe the conditions under which water will boil, the amount of energy needed to overcome a frictional force, or the way that matter is converted into various types of energy?

I mean, that’s all interesting, of course, but it doesn’t tell you single thing about what it actually means to be alive, why any of this is here, or what is the best way to live your life.

I would agree with the last part, not so much the Paganism. Just look at the Vatican, it's a completely different beast. May have some Pagan influences but it's mutated into a new age pseudo death cult obsessed with phallusses more than anything else.

OK, the main Catholic ceremony is the Mass. They attempt to sacrifice Jesus over and over:

"“When the priest pronounces the tremendous words of consecration, he reaches up into the heavens, brings Christ down from His throne, and places Him upon our altar to be offered up again as the Victim for the sins of man. It is a power greater than that of monarchs and emperors: it is greater than that of saints and angels, greater than that of Seraphim and Cherubim. Indeed, it is greater even than the power of the Virgin Mary. While the Blessed Virgin was the human agency by which Christ became incarnate a single time, the priest brings Christ down from heaven, and renders Him present on our altar as the eternal Victim for the sins of man—not once but a thousand times! The priest speaks and lo! Christ, the eternal and omnipotent God, bows His head in humble obedience to the priest’s command.”"

Then, the bread and the wine become the LITERAL flesh and blood of Christ that people will eat and drink. That is attributing sacred properties to physical objects, And that the priest's special incantation can magically transform things: that's very similar to pagan religions. Real Christians think that bread and wine are only SYMBOLIC ("Do this in rememberance of me")

this is official Catholic doctrine: http://www.catholicliturgy.com/inde...ontents/Index/2/SubIndex/37/DocumentIndex/502
"Canon 2.If anyone says that in the sacred and holy sacrament of the Eucharist the substance of the bread and wine remains conjointly with the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, and denies that wonderful and singular change of the whole substance of the bread into the body and the whole substance of the wine into the blood, the appearances only of bread and wine remaining, which change the Catholic Church most aptly calls transubstantiation, let him be anathema."

Basically they decree that anyone who denies that bread and wine actually turn into the flesh and blood of Jesus will be cursed.
Crazy pagan witchcraft stuff.

Last edited:
She looks like a 14y.o. boy.

<{hughesimpress}>

Welp first Chinese UFC champ incoming Saturday

Interesting, so what can what can this god tell me about the morality of harming other people, human dignity, the concept of hope, and what the fundamental purpose of being is?

Or is it more something like being able to describe the conditions under which water will boil, the amount of energy needed to overcome a frictional force, or the way that matter is converted into various types of energy?

I mean, that’s all interesting, of course, but it doesn’t tell you single thing about what it actually means to be alive, why any of this is here, or what is the best way to live your life.

Religion isn't necessary for morality. All you need is understanding of humanity.

"If someone kills me, that would suck. I would die, and my friends and family would suffer pain of loss; therefore, killing someone else isn't something I should do."

Don't need a fake sky wizard or Jewish zombie to tell you that.

Those who say “ ooooh gross cooties ! Too big ! Ewwww!” Should check and see what theyre packin’ downstairs. . Prob not much . I like my women thick . Y’all can have chicks built like 10 year old boys . More thickuns for me . Oh and WOOD. Rawdog with the hounds released inside, on , at and all over her ..wherever the hounds fell, they fell. It’s all good .

You probably eat dinner daily at c-stores.

Back