Jack Slack on Ronda: "Any top 50 flyweight would eat her alive."

He's probably only trying to regain all the credibility he lost after saying Canner McMario was REVOLUSHIUNAYREY

that's fair, so she would beat any man her size who is not top 50 in the world at mma is what he is saying

or beat any man who does not have world class professional martial arts training really

lol @ people taking anything on these lines seriously.

A high school wrestler would smash her ffs

Ronda-Rousey-ruff.jpg

Everyone who says something else is delusional and the burden of proof is on Ronda. Ronda says she can beat the men, but won't step up to prove it. If you talk shit you should back it up. I'm sure no male UFC fighter would have a problem squashing Ronda.

I don't really understand these dudes who are obsessed with fantasizing about men beating up women.

Ronda Rousey. Haven't you seen her claims? She obviously wants a good beating by a real man.

top 50 is a stretch. im sure there are many fighters outisde flw top 10 that ronda would be a favorite against.

that's fair, so she would beat any man her size who is not top 50 in the world at mma is what he is saying

or beat any man who does not have world class professional martial arts training really
no, that's not what that quote indicates.

first, a flyweight would lighter than her, and 2nd, if he says top 50 'eats her alive' that means non-competitive, and beyond the top 50 she may be competitive against some of them. She wouldn't go from being non-competitive to suddenly dominant in that quote.

It is a fair assessment. Ronda is skilled but IMO she would struggle against anyone she couldn't overpower, unless they are clueless on the ground. A decent wrestler with trained striking and similar strength would give her problems, especially if she can't get them down.

Of course she cannot beat men. She is a woman duh!
Anyway i'm a fan, she is entertaining for sure

It is a fair assessment. Ronda is skilled but IMO she would struggle against anyone she couldn't overpower, unless they are clueless on the ground. A decent wrestler with trained striking and similar strength would give her problems, especially if she can't get them down.

Maybe I'm biased but I feel a decent wrestler is enough? How good is her strength compared to a man?

And as far as her striking, it works for her but there is no question a guy who strikes like that gets KO'd.

I don't really understand these dudes who are obsessed with fantasizing about men beating up women.

Lol relax white knight. So she can talk shit, but can't get called out on it?

I like Jack Slack but he's wrong. Ronda would do just fine against average 125ers in the UFC. She may get out struck but I doubt they could stop the armbar.

Back