Media Jake Ellenberger thinks Khamzat is already the 2nd best fighter on earth

Jake hasnt looked good in years and ended his career with only 2 wins in his last 9 fights…

Of course Khamzat showed him up in training room

So a few months ago, Chael posted this video where he said a former top UFC welterweight who trained with Khamzat in Vegas told him that he was every bit as legit as his hype, and would already give Usman a rough night.

Anyways some dude on Twitter called T Mac MMA (his account now suspended) said the guy in question was Jake Ellenberger, who told him in person that Khamzat is already the #2 170lber in terms of ability and could soon surpass Usman in that as well. Said he saw Khamzat go with ranked UFC 185lbers (I assume Strickland/Tavares since they train at Xtreme Couture) and dominate them.

Can't wait to see Khamzat obliterate the communist then destroy the likes of Colby and Leon

He was talking about watching him train with currently ranked UFC MWs too you sped

Learn to read

Still dont trust Ellenbergers opinion lol. And I went off what you wrote in first paragraph assumed Ellenberger also was in there training with him too, sparring. Bunch of retired guys still get in there against newer guys sometimes

Still dont trust Ellenbergers opinion lol. And I went off what you wrote in first paragraph assumed Ellenberger also was in there training with him too, sparring. Bunch of retired guys still get in there against newer guys sometimes
"I don't trust Ellenberger's opinion" - sped who has never trained

And where did I say Ellenberger didn't train with him too? Sped who has never trained also can't read :D

"I don't trust Ellenberger's opinion" - sped who has never trained

And where did I say Ellenberger didn't train with him too? Sped who has never trained also can't read :D

I use to box and I like I said dont trust Ellenbergers opinion but whatever its obvious your a Khamzat fanboi lol. Guys team is gonna keep hand picking favorable matchups to build up Khamzat hype train more.

Theres a reason why Khamzat ducked the Luke fight lol

I use to box and I like I said dont trust Ellenbergers opinion but whatever its obvious your a Khamzat fanboi lol. Guys team is gonna keep hand picking favorable matchups to build up Khamzat hype train more. There is a reason why he ducked the Luke fight lol
He and his team feared for Luke's life :(

Imagine Khamzat landing a jab on that papier-mâché chin <Lmaoo>

He and his team feared for Luke's life :(

Imagine Khamzat landing a jab on that papier-mâché chin <Lmaoo>

No. Think about it… So Khamzats gets offered a huge fight on a Silver Platter against a former champion with a big name and he turns it down lol what??? It probably would have been a main or comain fight too.

Its an obvious duck. Rockhold poses threats for him on the feet and ground. Rockhold has a glass chin everyone knows that but only people that caught him are good strikers Jan, Yoel, Bisping, Vitor.

If you think Khamzat has striking as good as them you are delusional. Luke would have tooled him on the feet and his BJJ poses alot of problems on ground too. Luke was a nightmare matchup for Khamzat and he knows it

No. Think about it… So Khamzats gets offered a huge fight on a Silver Platter against a former champion with a big name and he turns it down lol what??? It probably would have been a main or comain fight too.

Its an obvious duck. Rockhold poses threats for him on the feet and ground. Rockhold has a glass chin everyone knows that but only people that caught him are good strikers Jan, Yoel, Bisping, Vitor.

If you think Khamzat has striking as good as them you are delusional. Luke would have tooled him on the feet and his BJJ poses alot of problems on ground too. Luke was a nightmare matchup for Khamzat and he knows it
Rockhold is shit mate

Khamzat is a far better striker than pillow-fisted Bisping or no technique Vitor

Rockhold is unranked, old, and desperate for a final paycheck. Till or someone like that will retire him instead

Rockhold is shit mate

Khamzat is a far better striker than pillow-fisted Bisping or no technique Vitor

So former SF and UFC champ Rockhold is shit because he lost to some top 5 guys and his last loss is to current LHW champ Jan….

and you say Khamzat is a better striker than Bisping and Vitor lmaoooo. Alrite im done here clearly a delusional fanboi

So former SF and UFC champ Rockhold is shit because he lost to some top 5 guys and his last loss is to current LHW champ Jan….

and you say Khamzat is a better striker than Bisping and Vitor lmaoooo. Alrite im done here clearly a delusional fanboi
Nice

Take the L and move on

Nice

Take the L and move on

one more

Khamzat: I smesh everyron brazzaa. Welterweight or Middleweight.

*Gets offered former MW champ*

But no dis guy, lil bit to tuff brazzaa <45>

one more

Bum with no ranking or chin

Two Ls for you now

one more

he is coming of a career threatening covid scare. Don't think he is ducking, just being cautious in his first fight back, and planning to compete specifically at 170. People jump to silly conclusions way too quick.

I hope the hype is real and this guy is a monster
It makes the world a more interesting place

Back