Media Jake Hadley absolutely shredded days ahead of weigh in

I wonder if he's delusional enough to think he looks "jacked"

Imagine being that scrawny at ~130lbs tops

He looks 7-8% body fat. Almost everyone is going to look scrawny that lean. Dudes well built for a small fella.

A natty will have trouble sure. But there is a big fucking difference between being 125lbs and a 170lbs guy being 8%.

He looks 7-8% body fat. Almost everyone is going to look scrawny that lean. Dudes well built for a small fella.

You can't possibly think he's well built

If anyone who works out a few times a week cuts down that low he will look something like that. There's very little muscle mass.

You can't possibly think he's well built

If anyone who works out a few times a week cuts down that low he will look something like that. There's very little muscle mass.
he looks like Bruce Lee back in the day. He looks strong and fast, he isn't competing at bodybuilding

Of course but he's also what, 5'6? He's well belt dude, not everyone needs to be jacked.

5'7 it says. Being short is even worse because that means he would have an easier time being more muscular.

I never said everyone needs to be jacked. You said he's well built lol and I disagreed.

Get that guy some apple sauce pouches. Is he fighting in the 78lb division?

You could knock him over with a fucking feather. I couldn't even hit him if I wanted to, he's so fuckin little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back