Jake Mathew show off his wrestling in the Mosque

This is what Jake Matthew will look like in a few weeks

View attachment 1036318

Then in a month after he will have his hair lip, then the training will be complete....

AlfX3m0.png

Kid just wanted those 72 virgins when he dies, who can blame him.

<JonesLaugh>

His tattoos refer to paganism. Is that a problem in islam?
Changing one's pagan given name is probably more important and easier than changing a pagan tattoo, but he likely inquired about it to his local imam or sheik. Getting any tattoo, pagan or otherwise, is not permitted in Islam, but as the other commenter pointed out, he got those before he was Muslim, so 1, he was under a different paradigm at the time, and 2, after testifying his faith to become Muslim, all his past misdeeds were forgiven or erased. You can even see Muslims who make pilgrimage to Mecca covered in face tattoos. They are just reverts who didn't follow Islam before.

Moreover, Muslim men need to cover their torsos in public and not show such parts of the body to others except family, so that's an issue even Khabib had to deal with by going shirtless in fights and weigh-ins. So Jake's tattoos should be covered almost all the time anyway, even if he gets them removed.

Why is his belly censored?
It's like censoring your teddies for a man in islam. According to some (pretty standard) interpretations, navel to knee is privates for dudes in islam. Modesty type shit. That's why it's a bit of a curiosity for me to see nominally devout muslim fighters with their whole upper body exposed. They wear the trunks to below their knees like Khabib but it's still not in keeping with the expectations. Believe it or not, it's not just for the women. THAT SAID, I obviously watch MMA and I am not religious but it is what it is.

(mods don't delete just answering question)

It's like censoring your teddies for a man in islam. According to some (pretty standard) interpretations, navel to knee is privates for dudes in islam. Modesty type shit. That's why it's a bit of a curiosity for me to see nominally devout muslim fighters with their whole upper body exposed. They wear the trunks to below their knees like Khabib but it's still not in keeping with the expectations. Believe it or not, it's not just for the women. THAT SAID, I obviously watch MMA and I am not religious but it is what it is.

(mods don't delete just answering question)
That is pretty interesting. Thank you.

Honestly, Jake Matthews has a spot reserved in paradise for smoking Diego so bad that he made him kick Fabia to the curb. Probably did more than anybody to bring him to his senses that the narcissistic manlet was a useless leech. Good on Jake Matthews for that. Salute.
and now ironically it's him who's under a worse influence and a bigger scam than Fabia ever was

and now ironically it's him who's under a worse influence and a bigger scam than Fabia ever was
No offense but you only say that because you're extremely ignorant. An absolutely mental, fraudulent INDIVIDUAL like Fabia is nothing like your standard abrahamic communal religion with billions of believers and a millenia-plus of history. Biggest difference between islam and christinanity and judaism is geopolitics, ethnicity, and differential adherence. There is nothing substantively different. All built on monotheism and superstition with similar lore.

Back