News Jake Paul latest interview: talks Woodley & Conor, rips "old hater" Dana White

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

-Feels Woodley is underestimating him, thinks it will be easy
-Floyd feeding Woodley wrong advice, not taking Jake seriously
-Hopes to get more experience but happy with whatever outcome
-Feels he will KO Woodley in "maximum" 2
-Him and Tyron are both 200 Lbs, not picking on smaller guys
-Wants to fight Usman, Nate Diaz, Tommy Fury after this
-Thinks Dana is funny, talks about him more than any of his own fighters
-Dana is an "old hater" because Jake is affecting his pockets and bringing up fighter pay conversation, will say anything to try and diminish him
-Jake is "undeniable" to Dana because he is KO'ing all his ex-fighters
-Dana is praying every night Jake loses because he is greedy and money hungry and Jake is doing massive PPVs, and eventually Dana will have to let Jake fight one of his fighters because of the PPVs
-Dana is insecure because Jake is making boxing more popular than mma again
-Says Conor was the shit for so long and now his career has plummeted and he's fallen off and he's resorted to being disrespectful
-Conor has gone "too far" and looks "dumb" with the death threats and going back to partying and drinking in LA, it's over for him and his ego can't accept that
-Nate vs Jake Paul is more interesting than Jake Paul vs "Drunk" Conor Mcgregor

Tbf to Dana I haven't really heard him talk about Jake much since the Askren fight.

this Freak Show fight reminds me of Pride, I'm not a fan of it but I'll watch it if he beats Tyron even though he's already decaying earns my respect.

IDK what's crazier that I'm watching a Jake Paul interview or that I agree with almost everything he's saying

His brother has a strong right also!
Can’t deny that.

I still ain’t joining their Youtube channels though.

Can we stop posting about this guy?
We're gonna see a lot more, his whole shtick is working extremely well. The amount of dummies who are tricked by this whole thing is astonishing. I keep seeing more and more "wow I agree with everything jake is saying, he's actually not that bad."

Dana hates Askren and Woodley, though, so I don't think he really cares about them losing in boxing. Still laugh when I remember Ben saying his asking to box was the easiest negotiation he ever had with Dana <45>

Lol yeah they're definitely the same size

0_IMG_8159.jpg

There are thousands of amateur Boxers who would whoop Tyron in a Boxing match, it's not impressive, it's meaningless.
Paul is not a professional boxer either, boxing is just a hobby for the guy.

I have to respect a guy who fights for Hobby if he beats an ex ufc champion and professional fighter.

Dana hates Askren and Woodley, though, so I don't think he really cares about them losing in boxing. Still laugh when I remember Ben saying his asking to box was the easiest negotiation he ever had with Dana <45>
90% of what Jake does to get MMA fans on his side is talk shit about Conor and Dana even though he is actually fans of them lmao

Paul is not a professional boxer either, boxing is just a hobby for the guy.

I have to respect a guy who fights for Hobby if he beats an ex ufc champion and professional fighter.
He trains like a pro boxer, takes steroids, is in his early twenties, and is making a career out of Boxing older, smaller, MMA fighters. He has zero plans of ever boxing someone who boxes, there's nothing respectable about it lol.

Back