News Jake Paul vs Ben Askren Confirmed

Winner?

• Total voters
I have 0 faith in Askren, but if he loses he opens the gate to all kinds of shit. Askren needs to win this. I don’t need Jake Paul fans storming around sherdog. I can’t mentally handle that level of bull shit

im just here to laugh at the idiot who said this would never happen

dummy obviously didnt see Jake's last ditch effort to get a bigger fight wiith Conor McKo'd

back to the plan with Askren

Jake gonna beat Ben and he’s gonna boast about it till he finds a next opponent

Askrens hands don't exactly represent MMA striking skills well, that's what bothers me, I'd like to think MMA is mainstream enough now for people to know the talent in this sport, but this is a dream come true for MMA haters or boxing purists.

Jesus, can't even fathom if he actually lost to Jake Paul lmao

Ben’s only chance is to be DQd

I have 0 faith in Askren, but if he loses he opens the gate to all kinds of shit. Askren needs to win this. I don’t need Jake Paul fans storming around sherdog. I can’t mentally handle that level of bull shit

Teenagers don't use forums / message boards so you'll be safe from the fallout of Jack Paul embarrassing Ben Asscream.

First the TUF noobs then the FOX noobs and....

I unfortunately do not see a way for Askren to win. Maybe he will just double leg Paul and get DQ

Ben Askren is stacking his cheese and people are hating on him.

Sherdog gonna sherdog.

there's a reason you only have a 33% like ratio TS

Askren gonna take the bag and bounce ala Eddie Alvarez

that opens the gates for more shit shows

Stupid pick, if you're going to fight an actual fighter at least pick someone that is good so you have an excuse if you lose "I gave it my best, most people don't have the guts to do this, etc"
I think the idea is he makes like $5-10 million, KOs Askren. Then the hype results in his brother fighting Floyd Mayweather and makes holy shit money. Then he fights Dillon Danis for a few million $$$.. Then they basically can retire in mansions at 25 years old.

You know -- get in, get paid, get out. The Conor McGregor strategy.

The poll results so far not indicative of the opening odds on Bovada. Paul only a -175 favorite.

I think the idea is he makes like $5-10 million, KOs Askren. Then the hype results in his brother fighting Floyd Mayweather and makes holy shit money. Then he fights Dillon Danis for a few million $$$.. Then they basically can retire in mansions at 25 years old.

You know -- get in, get paid, get out. The Conor McGregor strategy.
Not a bad plan, I'd say.

200.gif

@BFoe @Doughie99
@BroRogan @Paynebringer
Hey Clem
I'd actually stick quite a bit of vCash on Jake Paul!
Cannot imagine what Askren is thinking here. He is not good at striking. Unless he's secretly been having intensive boxing classes in the Twilight Zone....... he's going to get flat-lined by Jake Paul. Jake Paul is actually quite skilled and he is 6foot tall and quite powerful and it's gonna end in a KO. I'd imagine it's a 7-figure paycheck for Askren, and ....fair play to him, any of us would take 7-figures to fight Jake Paul for 20mins!!!

Hope Ben can rough him up with some clinching, bit of dirty boxing

Back