Media Jalin Turner KO Bobby Green GIFS

Bobby will have serious memory loss after that outing.

This reminds me of the Joe Warren stoppage, not the fight ending sequence itself, but where the fighter really didn’t need to be completely KOed but the ref allowed it to happen anyways.

Still haven't seen one "top" this abomination. Borderline criminal.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Bobby must've done something to piss that ref off. haha
Poor guy, seriously.

omg,

*but did he die?*meme*

not even a title fight, so wrong

Pretty bad stoppage but I always enjoy watching that dork Bobby Green getting KTFO

"Hmmm... hands on ears... that's defending oneself intelligently in my book. I hate it when my ears hurt, that guy is really smart..."

Don’t think Bobby’s chin will recover from that. Dude basically got knocked out 3 times. Each more brutal than the last

Great way to get a new generation of kids to try MMA. Just show them shit like this where even the only person inside the cage who can protect you just lets you get beaten to near death even after your body is done.

This was the 2023 version of Weidman v Munoz. Harley has a pretty stellar record from memory, in that I can’t remember any other big fuck ups by him

This was a mixture of weidman vs Munoz and that Russian guy who beat on cb dolloway for a solid couple of minutes before it was stopped. Terrible job by the ref

Basically a snuff film.

But in all honesty, why do guys think they can routinely fight with hands down like this?

Guys like A.Silva were on some different shit.
It's a tactic not to be employed by any old joe-shmoe, clearly.

Back