News Jamahal Hill arrested for domestic violence after altercation with brother

They really headlined this as domestic violence

Making the whole world think he beat his wife or something

He well deserved to be arrested. Like everybody else, I've known since I was 12 that the hands and feet of martial artists are legally registered as weapons. A civilized society can't allow living weapons to go around injuring people. Even their own sibling.
This is false.
Hands and feet are not “registered weapons” under any form of the law. This is a very common misconception. I am a black belt in 2 different martial arts, trained & competed in combat sports for 20+ years and in no way shape or form am registered by law as a “registered weapon”. Also have dealt with numerous legal situations working at nightclubs and bars where something like this would be applicable and confirmed with multiple law enforcement and lawyers that this is untrue.

Doubt his brother is nearly as good of a fighter as the former LHW champ. Fighters fighting non fighters suck. A brother let alone. Fighters have a responsibility to be the nice guy and avoid harming others

With that said yeah we don't have the dull story and we rarely ever do

He's lucky that Michigan doesn't treat family violence as an automatic felony.

Who would want to fight any trainerd fighter?

This is false.
Hands and feet are not “registered weapons” under any form of the law. This is a very common misconception. I am a black belt in 2 different martial arts, trained & competed in combat sports for 20+ years and in no way shape or form am registered by law as a “registered weapon”. Also have dealt with numerous legal situations working at nightclubs and bars where something like this would be applicable and confirmed with multiple law enforcement and lawyers that this is untrue.
Hmm. Between the two of us, at least one is being sarcastic.

Cant attain grateness without gettin a lil dirty.

Jones bless

<JonesLaugh>

Back