Media Jamahal Hill basically blames Herb Dean for his loss

He would’ve got knocked out anyway, he literally tried to throw a counter as he was knocked out and didn’t even try to create distance

yes because that was the situation then, Poatan was so close and he chose to counter

a foot difference makes a big difference

up against the cage makes that foot even more of a difference since now you're even more trapped
He wasn’t trapped and he tried to counter Alex. They were already within striking distance and there was no break in the action so what are you even arguing. Hill was knocked out by the superior fighter just cope and accept it

He wasn’t trapped and he tried to counter Alex. They were already within striking distance and there was no break in the action so what are you even arguing. Hill was knocked out by the superior fighter just cope and accept it

There was a break in action because Hill stopped fighting, relaxed and that's when Poatan skipped ahead.

Ehm no. I'm just looking at it objectively. I liked that Poatan won and it was an amazing knockout and I loved the celebration afterwards.

Jamahill all due respect fam you in my Top-15 favourite scrapper rn but you from da endz gotta keep dem dukez up fam

All good tho ting heal up try again next time you'll get 'em don't dwell on it fam💯🚫🧢

There was a break in action because Hill stopped fighting, relaxed and that's when Poatan skipped ahead.

Ehm no. I'm just looking at it objectively. I liked that Poatan won and it was an amazing knockout and I loved the celebration afterwards.
When did hill stop fighting? The fight didn’t even stop lmao. They both stayed focused on each other. How long did Hill need 5 mins to remind himself he’s in a fight? lol gtfo. He lost clean and it had no impact on the KO.

If it happened the other way I for some reason have a feeling you wouldn’t be saying it wasn’t fair…

Hold up this is exactly what I fucking made a thread about and the dumbass mods deleted my thread

Shady as fuck

When did hill stop fighting? The fight didn’t even stop lmao. They both stayed focused on each other. How long did Hill need 5 mins to remind himself he’s in a fight? lol gtfo. He lost clean and it had no impact on the KO.

If it happened the other way I for some reason have a feeling you wouldn’t be saying it wasn’t fair…

I have never said he didn't lose clean....

Look at the footage. He relaxes and stops all movement.

Anyways have a good one.

Dc is sooo bias to every black fighter thats not Jon Jones its boarder line racist

Hill is right

Alex cheated and Herb Dean conspired against him

I wouldn’t put it out of the realm of possibility that they had this planned out before hand that if Hill fouled him he would wave him off and us it as an advantage

Hill and Pereira should fight again. I think Hill will test his chin and knock him out this time.

If Pereira didn’t do his sneaky move and the ref correctly broke them up, allowing a reset,
Hill woulda knocked him out.

Even Ankalaev said Pereira is chinny. Izzy knocked him out at MW and he fell like timber.

If Hill even gets the chance to touch his chin he’s done.

<DisgustingHHH>

I now despise Hill more than I did previous tnthe fight! This guy’s unbearable 🤮
Loud ass motherfuker talked shit and found out. Ate his words, embarrased, curled like a bich.

Now back to trash talk

Some motherfukets never learn

Imaging asaulting your brother

What a POS

Oh yeah, it was comedy gold.

"Fuck off Herb, I got this."

Laughed right through the KO
till tears were coming out

"Jammahammalol"

images

Back