Media Jamahal Hill basically blames Herb Dean for his loss

It was obvious from the opening seconds that the left hook was going to land on Hill’s face. Once the jab started landing to the body consistently it was only a matter of time.

It was obvious from the opening seconds that the left hook was going to land on Hill’s face. Once the jab started landing to the body consistently it was only a matter of time.

<GOT2>

It was obvious when he blamed Ariel Helwani and Herb Dean.

Hill just got owned, and can't accept it yet.
If you are counting on a foul to give you a time out....YOU are the cunt.

If you stand and bang with Alex, you are asking to alter your consciousness. You bought that ticket to ride with your dumbass mouth..IMO.

Shouldnt have kicked him in the groin then you now should you? ya dum dum. <LikeReally5>

Does anyone else feel like DC is trying to ape Chael? I mean, even the cadence is close. It's very annoying. I will tell you, that one Chael is more than enough.

I would agree with them too if it was Herb Dean who threw the nutshot.

JCI4.gif

Fight night hill took the loss like a man. Hes Gonna jump into false narratives now?
They were hand fighting. Alex was winning and walking hill down . Hill kicks and it barely hits alex cup. Herb steps in, alex says hes fine and is able to continue.
They are back at hand fighting. 1, 2, 3, bang
Hill was perfectly aware of everything going on. It wasnt a sucker punch or anything
Agree, hill had plenty of time to reset and herb had backed off. He was trying to defend himself, he was just not doing a very good job.

Back