Media Jamahal Hill basically blames Herb Dean for his loss

He's got a point... he lost focus

Hill was expecting a break in the action, as anyone would...

he even looks away in between, he def took his eye off the ball....

You can point fingers at whose fault it was etc, but def affected the fight, like a hesi lol

i think.a rematch would go differently at least longer

i would agree with them too if it was alex who threw the nut shot
Excellent point! Poor grammar, but excellent point. If you require help with the subjunctive mood, fire me a DM and we can work something out. Perhaps a concession for oral-genital stimulation.

Does anyone else feel like DC is trying to ape Chael? I mean, even the cadence is close. It's very annoying. I will tell you, that one Chael is more than enough.

I'm not sure if it's CTE, kissing company ass, or cholesterol clogging his brain. Maybe all of the above.

Well it's a bit unfair to Hill.

The precedent is very clear, Fouls should not be punished in modern MMA, he was right to expect a full reset and an extra 15% of ufc merchandise.

Sooo Jamahal is arguing for an easy way to get a pause in the fight? GTFO
KTFO!!

If you aren't hurt by a foul, and wave off the ref from stopping the action, and still touch gloves and move on, I really don't see a problem. Why take time for a foul you don't feel had an effect?

Should have kicked his balls harder.

btw.... Poatan waving off the ref was the ultimate boss move I've ever seen in the cage.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Time!!..... Naw, Imma finish. I mean that was video game shit. Alex may be the coolest man on the planet.

Well it's a bit unfair to Hill.

The precedent is very clear, Fouls should not be punished in modern MMA, he was right to expect a full reset and an extra 15% of ufc merchandise.

Underrated and 💯 spot on

Not sure how he phrased but I can kiiinda see how Herb moving in as if he was stopping the fight then immediately backing away could throw someone off. Like if the ref moves in and does the timeout-gesture, that's a signal to stop fighting, regardless of whether you were the offender or the offended.

With that said, several seconds passed between that and the finish and Pereira and Hill even did a little hand-touch after Herb stepped away so in this case I don't really buy that it affected the outcome in any way.

I do agree that there should have been a more proper reset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loverich
Back