Media Jamahal Hill career retrospective

Screenshot_20240326_164027_Google.jpg
Only chest work out he really needs to do is a laser tatoo removal

I gave you a thumbs up, which ironically looks like the horrible tattoo you are referencing lol

Yo, I'm not trying to judge the man's tattoos, or say he has corny stupid looking tattoos...

But...

Oh wait, nah forget it sorry, yeah, those are some stupid ass corny tattoos.

I know I know, beach muscles don't really help in fighting but can't he do a little chest workout here and there. Maybe just some pushups...

And get some shoulders going while he's at it. So far he's performed pretty good but he sure as shit doesn't look like an athlete.

I just LOVE when Sherbros show their butthurtiness when it comes to (from their perspective) street fighters beating their beloved Real Mixed Martial Artists..

Happened when Rampage beat Machida...same shit has happened with Jamahal's career so far. God forbid this dude from Grand Rapids beats a decorated striking World Champion like Alex.

I mean, I fully expect something weird to happen at 300. Hill has a strange career. Imagine he wins. Would be nuts

I have always liked Hill and believe is is vastly underrated in his upcoming fight with Alex. As a fan of Alex this is a bad matchup for him, Hill is durable, tough as nails and has good power in his standup, heart is saying Alex but his is so hittable and I think Hill is going to surprise a lot of people.

Back