Media Jamahal Hill claims his upcoming fight against Alex Pereira is “a mismatch”

Who wins?

• Total voters
I think Hill has less of a chance to win the longer the fight goes on. His technique gets very sloppy in later rounds and his power doesn't carry as well into the deeper rounds unlike Poatan.
Poatan can end anyone in an instant. As the fight goes on and the leg kicks add up, it’ll get harder and harder. If Alex lands 5 leg kicks in round 1, I think that’s all he needs to have the fight in his control for the rest of it

“I feel like I’m just better. I’ve said it in multiple interviews people don’t believe me, I am truly just better than him everywhere. It’s not going to go well for him that’s why I’m loving all of the talk and hype that Pereira is this mythical fighter. Build him up in your heads as big as you want, so when I lay him out you know how much further you need to start putting together where I am."

“Whenever I started to break down the matchup, I realized the mismatch it truly is, it’s truly a mismatch. Can he catch me and knock me out, yes it’s a possibility to get caught and lose but short of that, he gets his ass whooped every single way, he has one way to win this fight.”

I favour him to win but its like 60/40. Nothing we've seen so far suggests this is a mismatch. If he makes it look that way and especially if he knocks Poatan TF out, he deserves full credit.

I always like Hill's chances versus anyone. That being said, I don't like that he's coming back from his injury this soon... and how he took some hard leg kicks from Glover... We've seen what Alex did to someone as quick as Israel Adesanya, with leg kicks.

I'm sure Jamahal has a plan... but if he gets complacent with blocking Alex's kicks early on... the rest of the fight will get pretty bad. This isn't a 40+ year old Glover.

Buuuuut that also being said, Glover could always be a tougher match up than elite strikers because he is tough and mixes up his attacks. I don't see Alex going for takedowns to keep Jamahal honest.

Hill has a legit chance but 8 or 9 out 10 times ... Poatan wins imo

Unfortunately Hill is going to dance to victory.

Blitz 1-2 and immediately get out of range.

Poatan won't touch him much, especially with his hands.

Well, if either guy being able to end the fight any time wasn't a factor enough, the ref for the fight will be Herb Dean, meaning there doesn't even need to be a legitimate reason for the fight to be stopped.

And in the extremely unlikely chance it makes the scorecards, Ron McCarthy and Sal D'Amato being two of the judges means it's really anyone's game

This guy is so funny man, there’s literally never been a saltier fighter

I think it’s a close fight

Gut reaction say Hill wins but have done zero analysis/thinking on it. Can’t wait
<20>

I kinda believe him. I like Alex but he has a ton of holes on his game. I think people have fallen in love with his weird personality and end game boss vibes but he does feel a bit like a glass cannon like Overeem.

That said, Alex should probably just retire if he loses to a guy with two thumbs up tattooed on his chest.

I kinda believe him. I like Alex but he has a ton of holes on his game. I think people have fallen in love with his weird personality and end game boss vibes but he does feel a bit like a glass cannon like Overeem.

That said, Alex should probably just retire if he loses to a guy with two thumbs up tattooed on his chest.

IMG_4116.gif

Back