Media Jamahal Hill: "I was NOT knocked out", asked UFC for a fight the Monday after Pereira loss

He never tapped against Craig, only the ref stopped it because of his arm. He never got knocked out against Alex. Other day he said he took ''no damage at all''.

Yeah just give it a few more losses and I'll be making the infamous Big Book of Excuses for him. I'll start on it soon, already a few chapters done.

200w.gif

Sounds like Jamahalways has an excuse.

They don't call Jamahal "Sweet Dreams" for nothing.

Paul Craig beat him so bad he made him tap with his own broken arm repeatedly.

Pereira hurt him so bad he didn't realise what had happened and that he went out 2-3 times in the finishing sequence. He nearly did the wacky inflatable arm thing walker did and then you see him visibly go out from the follow up shots, before asking Herb what happened.

He takes any damage in this next fight and I think it changes him as a fighter.

He looked unconscious briefly at two separate times imo. When the eys rolled into the back of his head, I count that as out because he sure looked out. Then on the ground he briefly goes limp after some hammerfists and Herb comes in and saves him.

Paul Craig beat him so bad he made him tap with his own broken arm repeatedly.

Pereira hurt him so bad he didn't realise what had happened and that he went out 2-3 times in the finishing sequence. He nearly did the wacky inflatable arm thing walker did and then you see him visibly go out from the follow up shots, before asking Herb what happened.

He takes any damage in this next fight and I think it changes him as a fighter.

Pretty sad when fighters do this. They have an opportunity to actually grow and learn from mistakes yet some of these gents seem to think deliberate self-delusion is the way to go.

Even without slow-mo you can see him go completely limp as he falls and his head basketball-bouncing off the canvas wakes him up.

Then when he eats the hammerfists his right arm is limp and dangling for the last 3, he doesn't even try to block with it or use it to get an underhook or anything.

The copium is strong with this one....impressive even.

<{jackyeah}>

Pretty sad when fighters do this. They have an opportunity to actually grow and learn from mistakes yet some of these gents seem to think deliberate self-delusion is the way to go.
100% He literally got caught by the best grappler in his division and the best striker in his division.

There is no shame in it, but he needs to learn and grow from it.

All he had to say is he got caught by Alex and will come back better like he did after his loss to Craig. Instead he is blaming everyone but himself because he forgot the guy fighting him is a top level striker. Throwing a blind rear hand and missing was his fault and why he got caught by the perfect counter shot.

100% He literally got caught by the best grappler in his division and the best striker in his division.

There is no shame in it, but he needs to learn and grow from it.

All he had to say is he got caught by Alex and will come back better like he did after his loss to Craig. Instead he is blaming everyone but himself because he forgot the guy fighting him is a top level striker. Throwing a blind rear hand and missing was his fault and why he got caught by the perfect counter shot.
Preach, Shermano.

Back