Jamahal Hill Not Ready For 300

This is what the youtube hustle has come to unfortunately.
The "content" from the non - fighter channels seems to have become watered down with endless hot takes and manufactured controversy to get clicks

At least he's not rocking that mma Guru beanie. Points for that

This is what the youtube hustle has come to unfortunately.
The "content" from the non - fighter channels seems to have become watered down with endless hot takes and manufactured controversy to get clicks

At least he's not rocking that mma Guru beanie. Points for that
Agreed. The world needs less content like this, not more

Find a new job TS. Not clicking on that video.

I think you'd get less hate if you were just honest about your video title TS.

"Hey I'm starting a YouTube channel discussing MMA check it out". Instead of click bait.

Having said that, I think the odds on the Nickal fight as ridiculous and if I was a betting guy I'd be throwing a couple bucks on Brundage because I've seen huge favorites like that lose in hallarious fashion many times over the years. As good as Bo appears to be, he's still green and a loss here wouldn't surprise me. Also wouldn't be surprised if he dog walks this guy like he's supposed to

Hey TS, can I get your autograph?

TS don't listen to da h8rdem fam they're goofs just squawkin like geese fam 🪿 sometayum mandem ain't even like MMA fam 💯

But fam ones that be takin jabs tho stead of saying suck your mom dey actually care just take it on da chin like Turp Daddy Slim from #PowerSlap train hard feeling heal up come back n buck another day fam 👋💥

Anyway fam stay woke to da wagwan n one day we see you beefin' with guru my guy 🐄🐮 careful tho fam mans a giant bro got handz like my yute Big Mac swear down 💯🚫🧢🧢

Back