Rumored Jamahal Hill Projected to Hopefully Return by International Fight Week in June

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
It looks like the addition of Hill to UFC 300 against Alex is pretty much a confirmed no go.

“He’s coming along well,” Butler told MMA Junkie Radio. “I am not a doctor and I am not in a position to speak as to how quickly he can come back, and I think it’s a little preemptive now to put any dates on that. But his goal is to come back in and around that time (of International Fight Week). But I just don’t know. But I do know he’s working hard. He’s moved to Vegas and he’s staying there to utilize the (UFC Performance Institute) and the services there with the outstanding team there that is helping him recover.”

Butler is Hill’s manager. Looks Hill vs whoever is holding the belt for the second half of 2024.

Hill vs Jiri for the Interim 205 Championship

Poatan will KO someone at 300 without taking much damage and then have a quick turnaround.

One more clue that we might be getting Izzy/Pereira 3 as the UFC 300 main event.

I would be really surprised if they went for something else, I don't see any other big option.

My other tin-foil hattheory is that the Jones' surgery and all his back n forth with Aspinall is fake and they're fighting in the main event. A man can dream

I wonder who Alex gets then, July is 6 months out, he ain't gonna wait for that long, at this point, I would even be ok with Alex fighting Jiri again or Jan again since there aren't legit contenders, heck Izzy 3 for me would be ok as long as it isn't for a belt

Izzy vs Alex 3 at 300 is the perfect time for that fight. All of Alexs other contenders are booked

Hopefully Hill can come back to the biggest fight available so he can lose and we don't have to hear from him at the top level anymore

Same thought for me.

Dude can't even drink right. Look at that Prime dribbling out his mouth worse than his single-digit-IQ thoughts

Granted how long does brusing in the back of the throat from Dana take to recover for hill?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back